Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Have a look at who's a free agent and who's on the transfer lists.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Mido did absolutely nothing for Barnsley, they let him go after a few months.

That's reminded me of Amr Zaki, he tore it up in the Prem for a while. He's without a club, I wonder what happened to him.
  • Options
    When Mido was at Barnsley he didn't get a game and his one contribution was, during his attempts to lose weight, posting a Twitter update that just read 'Cheetos..' I remember Hill had a brilliant interview where he took the piss out of Mido, saying that he was a decent player when fit, but he's a fat 44 year old and the same principles applied to Mido
  • Options
    edited December 2013

man boobs

@Nicholas :-)

Do I laugh of cry, bit of both me thinks :)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    what a fall for luis boa morte:
    On 28 August 2013, Boa Morte signed for Hampshire Premier League Division One side Four Marks, in the 12th tier of English football.[28]
  • Options
    Shows though that he is playing for the love of the game though. As opposed to an Assou Ekoto who hates playing football but does so purely for the money.
  • Options
    This is exactly how we went down before - by loaning "has beens" and "never weres".

We need to go with newer names that are hungry for the chance of success (e.g.Pritchard), and we need to bear in mind that any player offered to us by a Championship team should be treated with caution (e.g. Church / Sordell).

Butterfield, Soares, Kandol, Ward, Spring etc etc - you get the idea.
  • Options
    Addick90 said:

what a fall for luis boa morte:
    On 28 August 2013, Boa Morte signed for Hampshire Premier League Division One side Four Marks, in the 12th tier of English football.[28]

Well he is 36! Probably earnt a shed load from his career and can't be bothered with the hassle of moving about the country every weekend. Family's probably settled and allows him to play some footie a couple of times a week. Good luck to him.
  • Options
    Mido was class for Spurs in the lasagne ending season, shame he's let himself go so badly to be finished at 30.