Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Teams To Get Relegated From The Premiership Next Season.

18th - Cardiff - 36 points
19th - Stoke - 32 points
20th - Palace - 15 points

What do you think?

Comments

• Palace, Hull +1
  • Palace, Cardiff, Hull. Wont happen but seriously, the three that went up are tinpot.
  • Think Cardiff will be ok. Can't really see Hull doing much
  • Can't really say until we find out who comes in/out.

Think stoke, Norwich and Fulham might struggle if they don't invest in some quality
  • Palace on 15pts? That's a bit generous. 5 maybe.
  • Palace, Hull, Sunderland
  • Palace, Stoke plus one other.

I can see Stoke struggling without Pulis, not that he was a great manager, but he set the team up to play a certain way and without him they either need to bring in another Pulis or completely overhaul their squad.
  • Palace, Stoke & Newcastle

• Palace will probably have a season of heroic failure similar to Blackpool and Burnley.They may even survive until season two but at some stage redevelopment of Selhurst will overtake the project.

The other two I predict would be Fulham and Stoke.
  • Think it'll be 3 from Palace, Hull, Stoke, Sunderland and Norwich.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hull, Palace, Norwich.
  • Palace and Stoke. I'm going to put my neck on the line for this one and say Fulham. Just have the feeling it could catch up with them next year as well.
  • I reckon the 3 promoted teams,really poor
  • edited May 2013
    Hull, Palace, Stoke
  • Palace, Hull, Norwich....... Stoke depending on the manager could be in trouble
  • Outside punt on WBA if they lose lukaku
  • Palace stoke hull
  • Mark Hughes will have a major effect at Stoke............and send them tumbling into the Championship, along with Hull and Palace.
  • palace stoke hull newcastle fulham - will be 3 from these 5 i think
  • Palarse, Fulham and West Spam please
  • Sponsored links:

• Hull are possibly the poorest promoted team I've ever seen...down in a big way.
  • Palace, Hull and would love to see Newcastle go down. Think Cardiff will be OK but really can't see the other two surviving unless the cash is splashed big time.
  • Both Hull and Cardiff will have money to invest. If they do it wisely they will be fine.

Palace won't have as much, but all of a sudden promotion for them means the Zaha fee goes into the transfer kitty rather than being used to prop the club up for 2-3 years. Wouldn't write them off.

Norwich, Fulham, Stoke, Newcastle and West Brom could all struggle.
  • Palace to stay up by a fraction (goal difference or the like). CAFC to get promoted, then to send the palace down in the 2014/15 season.
  • Cardiff will be ok, Hull are hard to beat. Going down, I'd have to go with Palace, Sunderland and Stoke
  • palarse and two others
  • Stoke are in trouble if they think Mark Hughes can bring them expansive football.

Cardiff are a mess in terms of organisation, could go either way.

I'm so desperate for Palace to go down with minimal points that it probably won't happen. I hope they spend a lot and go down. Ideally. But I suspect they will ether survive, or come down stronger than they are now.

Norwich are on thin ice. I think Newcastle and West Brom will be ok.
  • 100% the three promoted teams. Massive gulf between them and the rest. We missed our chance this year through board infighting. How bad was the standard of teams in the play offs?
  • Cardiff, Hull & the Nigel's. All three, straight back down. They will not be able to add enough quality players to bridge the gap.
  • Stoke
    Swansea
    Sunderland.