Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brentford v Celtic

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Ok so Brentford fans can buy tickets for all areas now and be mixed in with the Celtic fans now?

brentfordfc.co.uk/news/article/celtic-psf-ticket-info-846094.aspx
  • Options

They managed to conduct themselves fairly well in Seville with a much larger crowd, should be fine. I suspect a lot of the hysteria on here is because of Sevco's poor behaviour at the match in Manchester, but they're a completely different kettle of pish.

Possibly the dullest argument on the internet, you're worse, no you're...

For the record Bolton was another glorious moment for Celtic.
  • Options

Celtic have played Fulham or QPR away pre-season several times over recent years. Been to a couple with a Celtic mate and there was never a hint of trouble. Just a really good atmosphere and a few beers locally.

Not what i heard at the Fulham game, Fighting with each other in the park, abusing locals etc etc

Total Bollocks!!
    Really!!!!! Next you will tell me they did not shout abuse at our troops at the Emirates or boo a minutes silnce for rememberance !!!!!!!!!!!!

I was told first hand from locals who we were talking to who i have mentioned before who are egg chasing fans, so have no axe to grind with any set of football fan.

a friend of mine went to that arsenal game. said they were trying to stir things up with anti English songs. luckily most who were arsenal were foreign anyway.
  • Options

Celtic have played Fulham or QPR away pre-season several times over recent years. Been to a couple with a Celtic mate and there was never a hint of trouble. Just a really good atmosphere and a few beers locally.

Not what i heard at the Fulham game, Fighting with each other in the park, abusing locals etc etc

Total Bollocks!!
    Really!!!!! Next you will tell me they did not shout abuse at our troops at the Emirates or boo a minutes silnce for rememberance !!!!!!!!!!!!

I was told first hand from locals who we were talking to who i have mentioned before who are egg chasing fans, so have no axe to grind with any set of football fan.

a friend of mine went to that arsenal game. said they were trying to stir things up with anti English songs. luckily most who were arsenal were foreign anyway.
    Yes video on you tube disgusting TBH

• Options

They managed to conduct themselves fairly well in Seville with a much larger crowd, should be fine. I suspect a lot of the hysteria on here is because of Sevco's poor behaviour at the match in Manchester, but they're a completely different kettle of pish.

No not really Rangers have fans just as bad and if it was a Rangers thread they would be condemmed as well but its not a Rangers thread so no need to bring them into it really.

Shame they could not behave V Celta Viga, Plane diverted emergency landing arrests for violent disorder

• Options

No not really Rangers have fans just as bad and if it was a Rangers thread they would be condemmed as well but its not a Rangers thread so no need to bring them into it really.

Shame they could not behave V Celta Viga, Plane diverted emergency landing arrests for violent disorder

That's the point I was trying to make. They burnt a flag at Bolton...