Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Isner vs Haas

Any one watching...............great match just going into 5th set.
Haas had over 10 match points in the 4th, Isner has big kahunas.

Comments

• Options
    Isn't Isner the one who played for 11 hours or something silly at Wimbledon 3 or 4 years back?
  • Options

Isn't Isner the one who played for 11 hours or something silly at Wimbledon 3 or 4 years back?

Yep.

• Options

Won 70-68 in the fifth.
    This might have gone that way or Isner might have won early in the 5th (was 3-0/4-1 up) but his thighs cramped up and he lost 10-8.
  • Options
    "According to the ATP World Tour, Haas winning on the 13th match point is a record"
  • Options

"According to the ATP World Tour, Haas winning on the 13th match point is a record"

Only had 1 match point on his own serve and served a double. Still not bad for a 35 year old. Isner had gone to 5 sets in the previous round on Friday and in the end I think this made the difference.
  • Options
    Not bad for a 35 year old? I 'd say its absolutely amazing for a 35 year old. Especially from where he was a couple of years ago, i think he dropped to about 7-800 in the world because of injury. At his age he'd have had every right to pack it in. Now he's touching the top 10!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Federer 2 sets to 1 down to Simon................streak is 35 quarterfinals in a row. (since wimbledon 2004)