Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

late night advice

Millwall mate (through family, not.from.being a prick) is sparko on the train.

Wake him when getting off, or 'let him fly' ?

Comments

• Let him fly
  • Make a cursory effort to wake him, so he only wakes up once the train has pulled out.
  • Let him fly

To be honest, I don't even need to be told !
  • Knock the window and wave to him as the doors close.
  • Be the better person Daniel.
  • edited June 2013
    Take his money and phone just in case he loses them getting off, you'll be doing him a favour
  • Curb_It said:

Be the better person Daniel.

He's a goner

• Was it ending at Dartford or going on into deepest Kent?
  • Surprise twist, it's a Eurostar!
  • Sponsored links:

• Simple - leave the spanner Cnut. Sure, he's your pal, but give him a snidely one to the temple -slag.

Yes I've been out all day too.

• Are you on the train with him? Is your bladder full? Piss on the tool and let him wake up in Dover covered in charlton pish. That scenario would only be better if he was a Nigel.
  • Nick all his clothes then leave him be
  • Millwall mate (through family, not.from.being a prick) is sparko on the train.

Wake him when getting off, or 'let him fly' ?

Isn't Millwall mate a oxymoron?
  • Boom said:

Are you on the train with him? Is your bladder full? Piss on the tool and let him wake up in Dover covered in charlton pish. That scenario would only be better if he was a Nigel.

Blimey - that's all a bit harsh!
  • Off_it said:

Boom said:

Are you on the train with him? Is your bladder full? Piss on the tool and let him wake up in Dover covered in charlton pish. That scenario would only be better if he was a Nigel.

Would do the same if it was you big dog
  • Boom said:

Off_it said:

Boom said:

Would do the same if it was you big dog
    I know. You've got form for it.

Like that time you pished all over my front room carpet and tried to pretend that you'd knocked over a glass of water - which was still full!
  • I've tried that story on more than one occasion. Was very clumsy when I pished in a video recorder.
  • Boom said:

I've tried that story on more than one occasion. Was very clumsy when I pished in a video recorder.

Ha - I mean spilt stuff in the video - shit liar! Can't even make up a story!

• Is He still on the train ?
  • Sponsored links:

Like all spanners, they just jump on the bandwagon.
  • Need to know the conclusion of this one.

So do I, all a bit hazy at the mo !

Like all spanners, they just jump on the bandwagon.
    v.good. ;-)

So do I, all a bit hazy at the mo !

Smudges very own version of the hangover

• So it turned out I sneaked off the train without waking him, but he somehow woke up before his stop. I've no idea how as he was verging on a coma.
  • The devil looks after his own ;0)