Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++Upbeats First Fixture Sweepstake - Payment Details+++

Comments

• Options
    Done. Sorry for any delay.
  • Options

Oops...think I'm too anonymous ! Mine is donation no. 20.

No problem - I've found you! Let's hope three others don't claim to be the anonymous no.20 :-)

Haha. I can change it if you'd rather as Curb_it suggests .

• Options
    done
  • Options
    34 of the 46 paid since midday - that's impressive. And I see that ColinWalsh'sLoveChild has let me down and paid up.

So, big question, who's left - and who of them will be last???
  • Options
    Are you getting me confused with someone else?
  • Options

Are you getting me confused with someone else?

No, not at all. It's just your turn.

• Options
    sorted.
  • Options
    Will pay mine tomorrow. Bit pissed at the minute and have mislaid my wallet.
  • Options
    Done and not last even with the time difference
  • Options
    Thank you for the fast payments - 36 already!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is this going to be a regular thing? Did not realise payment would be do easy. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
  • Options
    When are the fixtures announced?
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    johnny73 said:

19 June.

• Options
    kimbo said:

Is this going to be a regular thing? Did not realise payment would be do easy. :)

If there's enough support, I will organise another one for the FA Cup 3rd round draw, so that there are two per season. I'm pleased that it's been so well supported.

• Options

kimbo said:

If there's enough support, I will organise another one for the FA Cup 3rd round draw, so that there are two per season. I'm pleased that it's been so well supported.

Or even the league cup 1st (or do we come in at the 2nd rd) draw?
  • Options
    edited June 2013

kimbo said:

We are in the first round, which is both seeded and regionalised. Don't know who that means we could play, but the draw is before the league fixtures announced. Cup draw on Monday 17th
  • Options

kimbo said:

We are in the first round, which is both seeded and regionalised. Don't know who that means we could play, but the draw is before the league fixtures announced. Cup draw on Monday 17th
    Thanks, too soon then maybe.

How about the 2nd round draw.... OK, maybe not : - )
  • Options

kimbo said:

Thanks, too soon then maybe.

How about the 2nd round draw.... OK, maybe not : - )
    Kent Cup, perhaps?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not sure how many teams there are in the Kent Cup Draw, not many I think.

Has made me think if we could raffle off a squad signed shirt in the same way.

£10 for a chance to win a shirt signed by the entire squad. What do people think?
  • Options
    Sounds a good idea to me.
  • Options
    Phew, done - don't think I'm last ;-)
  • Options
    Done - was away yesterday!
  • Options
    Think I'm done (Thanks Henry).
  • Options

Not sure how many teams there are in the Kent Cup Draw, not many I think.

Has made me think if we could raffle off a squad signed shirt in the same way.

£10 for a chance to win a shirt signed by the entire squad. What do people think?

Isn't that called the Sponsor's dinner draw thing ?
  • Options
    Nearly there now. Well done all.
  • Options
    Lets have a separate private discussion on other aspects.

Just six left to pay i think.

DON'T BE LAST !!
  • Options

johnny73 said:

19 June.

Thanks.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thank you to all those that have paid so promptly.

Could Richard Cookson, please identify himself by inboxing me with his CL name.

The non-payers, one of whom is, presumably, Richard are:

23 bigstemerra
    25 LeaburnForEngland
    32 RedArmySE7
    37 Valley11
    40 otherwarwickaddick
    46 Badger

I would be good to get this all wrapped this week, otherwise we will re-open the sweepstake entry. Indeed, Off_it has kindly made a donation without being included.

Thanks