Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liverpools New 2nd & 3rd Kits

Comments

• Options
    sporf?
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

sporf?

No idea, its a link from another forum I was on.
  • Options
    Oh dear!...Pattern on the white looks like my old ZX Spectrum when it used to go wrong.
  • Options
    BBC Sporf is a parody account on Twitter

The Black/Purple one looks like a GK top.
  • Options
    Liverpool took the opportunity to play in their away kit as many times as they could last season, even when it wasn't necessary (QPR away). Purely for marketing/sales purposes I assume.

Such a traditional club.
  • Options
    They are ugly kits but at least it makes them memorable in the future
  • Options
    Are they real. Sporf is a parody site so maybe not.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Sporf is a parody site , but I think these are real as I've seen them in numerous places.
    What were they thinking?
  • Options
    Looks like a Christmas jumper
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    carl cashman surely has copyright over them designs? ;~)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bloodnut said:

carl cashman surely has copyright over them designs? ;~)

Haha :-) funny enough I posted on a lfc supporting friends fb yesterday about how much I love opart yet hate these :-)

• Options
    edited June 2013
    They all look so happy!

• Options
    Tragic.
  • Options
    who designs this shit.
  • Options

who designs this shit.

An Everton fan by the looks of it.
  • Options
    As bad as that Norwich kit from the 90's i think.
  • Options
    Disgusting kit disgusting club
  • Options
    If the white one was a t-shirt in Primark with out the sponsor, kit manufacturer or Liverpool badge I would probably buy it. But when it becomes a football shirt suddenly people say its horrible.
  • Options
    Probably done with all the eastern europeans living in the UK now and trying to attract them as fans, as it looks like the dodgy sweaters worn by all the kosovans around here.........................
  • Options

If the white one was a t-shirt in Primark with out the sponsor, kit manufacturer or Liverpool badge I would probably buy it. But when it becomes a football shirt suddenly people say its horrible.

They are totally different situations. Shorts you would wear casually would also look very odd as football shorts. Also, a shirt you'd wear to work also wouldn't look right as a football shirt. Anyway, I'd still say that that shirt is disgusting without the manufacturer, badge and sponsor.