Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Yolk's On Cowell

For those that missed BGT final tonight, a female member of the Orchestra got up, put her instrument down and proceeded to throw half a dozen eggs at the judges and hit Cowell.

Good job it wasn't a hand grenade.

Comments

• Options
    I thought it was Britain's got talent not the eggs factor?

Thank you, I'm here all week.
  • Options
    Was she one of the violinists?

In terms of the show I actually thought the standard was quite good!
  • Options
    The luminates are first class
  • Options
    Yeah they are good

The bloke with the puppets was decent as well
  • Options
    Whats the difference with bgt to x-factor?
  • Options

Great song choice too
  • Options
    All very talented the geezer that plays the guitar can sing too, the doris is a boner
  • Options

Great song choice too
    And their unique style.

• Options
    Hope the Luminites release an album, quality.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Whats the difference with bgt to x-factor?

X factor is just singing...BGT is anything you like.
  • Options
    At least human beings won it this year!
  • Options
    Very odd for a young woman on her own to pull that kind of thing off.

What was she on?

Good on her.
  • Options
    eggcelect
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

What was she on?

Good on her.

Good on her?

I know a lot of people don't like these 'reality' type programmes but the two lads performing at the time were having their 15 mins of fame and some soppy bitch ruins it.
  • Options
    she probably got them through to the final 3 to be honest
  • Options
    I know a lot of people don't like these 'reality' type programmes but the two lads performing at the time were having their 15 mins of fame and some soppy bitch ruins it.

OTOH they might now get more exposure than they might have expected?
  • Options
    Mike said:

she probably got them through to the final 3 to be honest

They won their semi final so they've always been in the top 4 acts
  • Options

All very talented the geezer that plays the guitar can sing too, the doris is a boner

Lol, would love it if Simon Cowell had said that word for word.
  • Options
    edited June 2013

OTOH they might now get more exposure than they might have expected?

I doubt them or their family in the audience are thinking like that, plus it's not really the point.

It's a really minor thing I know, but just don't agree with the 'good on her' comment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Weird grin on her face, a bit inane - suspect she's not quite the full deck.

Only saw some of it all this year, but the lad in the wheelchair was very quick for a 14 year old, can see him having a good future in comedy.
  • Options
    Thankfully no one got injuried. No harm done.
  • Options

Dave2l said:

What was she on?

Good on her.

Good on her?

Yeah right... that's not how the world works now. She'll have them trending on YouTube and Twitter and plastered all over Facebook within 15 minutes. Can't buy that kind of exposure.

• Options
    Blatant publicity stunt in order to revive an ailing TV show that has used up all the network's budget, yet is shedding viewers and making advertising execs very nervous.
  • Options

Dave2l said:

What was she on?

Good on her.

Good on her?

If they are good enough they will get more than 15 minutes, if not, they don't deserve the fifteen minutes in the first place.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    My point was that it could have an probably did ruin a nice moment for them

Still not sure why someone would say 'good on her'

Anyway, minor incident.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Dave2l said:

What was she on?

Good on her.

Good on her?

Yeah right... that's not how the world works now. She'll have them trending on YouTube and Twitter and plastered all over Facebook within 15 minutes. Can't buy that kind of exposure.

no, SHES trending, nobody will remember their act, valleygary is spot on. Although IMO could be a publicity stunt, proves its 'live'
  • Options
    Can't believe she is not being prosecuted (according to this morning's paper), she would have been if she had run onto a football pitch and done it!
  • Options
    Has to have been a set up. This would be a very well paid gig for her. You would have to be mad to jack that in.

You'd never be hired again.
  • Options
    If it were a publicity stunt, surely it would be in the first live show so that people would tune in for the others?

No point doing it on the last night...unless they did it to get people to switch channels over to itv to see what was going on.

Her reasoning for doing it (think it's on the Mail website) was pretty dumb too, basically wanted her 15 mins.