Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gatwick Lounges.....worth it?

Anyone used them?, worth the money?

Comments

• Options
    Usually go in one of them as part of my holiday package. Free newspapers, tea, coffee and biscuits etc. Some have beers. If its busy in the terminal the lounge is quiet and worth it.
  • Options
    Absolutely.
  • Options
    Is there free booze ?
  • Options
    Excellent if you have a delay.
  • Options
    Yes yes and yes well worth the dough real chill time before your trip comfortab
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Is there free booze ?

Not really free as you pay about £18-£20 pp in one lounge, or £25-£30 in another (more facilities), but your food & booze (apart from al a carte menu & champagne) are complimentary.
  • Options
    You should do it mate it only takes one delay and you will be so happy you have done it

And if no delays its a great way to chill and start your holiday
  • Options
    Get it for a fiver as part of my bank account. Excellent way to start the hols. Couple of beers, vodkas wine etc plus lots of snack foods such as pastries crisps peanuts sandwiches etc. no waiting ages to get a seat in the pub and nice and relaxed. Well worth it in my opinion.
  • Options
    What account OneLung?
  • Options
    Me and the misses do it every time, Gatwick seems better than Heathrow ( Term 3) to us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Def worth it. Had one in gatwick with self service booze my mate used JD as milk for his cornflakes.
  • Options
    Use them all the time - well worth it. Nice and quiet atmosphere, decent seats, TV, beer, wine, spirits and snacks - you would spened more than £20 on these items in the airport anyway.
  • Options
    Only draw back on the non-airline lounges - don't know about Gatwick - is that the cheaper lounges can be a long way from your gate.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

What account OneLung?

Natwest premier. Monthly charge but still get at reduced staff rate even though left.
  • Options
    If you travel a lot then worth joining your preferred airline 'Lounge Club' - as others have said you can spend a fortune on drinks and food at the airport so it can be a big saver.

The best part is that they only let the card holder in so the wife and kids have to piss off to McDonalds and leave you to get bladdered in peace.
  • Options
    Get free entry with my Bank Account.
  • Options
    I get it free 4 times a year with my bank account. I've used Gatwick several times and its great if you have an early flight before hotel breakfast. Worth it for me as I get it as part of my bank account.
  • Options

The best part is that they only let the card holder in so the wife and kids have to piss off to McDonalds and leave you to get bladdered in peace.

Some might argue that's not the best way to start a family holiday. ;)
  • Options

You haven't met my three kids!
  • Options

Some might argue that there's no better way to start a family holiday ;o). !