Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

As theres (probably) no Charlton friendly over the summer, what will you watch?

Might pop down to one of the Brentford friendlies as they are who I watch when theres no Charlton on, when I have the spare cash...

brentfordfc.co.uk/news/article/cardiff-millwall-pre-season-tickets-859703.aspx

Dulwich Hamlet v Palarse is a possibility too....

Comments

• Completely lost.
  • Me an all tbh
  • I've no idea and I'm bored out of my mind.
  • I shall be watching, the Lions tour, cricket and the Tour de France.
  • Probably just w*** myself silly all summer to be honest.
  • Still lots of Charlton friendlies, just not at the Valley.

Welling in less than a month so can't see the problem.
  • I think I'll go and watch Welling United on July 6th, Wimbledon on July 17th, Portsmouth on July 20th and Dagenham & Redbridge on July 23rd.

I'll do this as Charlton are not playing any friendlies all summer...........
  • You guys....
  • I like the w*nking suggestion though....
  • i intend to watch Bobby Charlton's greatest goals DVD.

or some Charlton Heston films.

or get a Charlton tattoo.

or change my name by deed poll to Charlton.

Charlton.
  • Sponsored links:

• Circle jerk anyone?
  • I think I'll go and watch Welling United on July 6th, Wimbledon on July 17th, Portsmouth on July 20th and Dagenham & Redbridge on July 23rd.

I was planning the exact same teams. How strange.

I'm planning on going to Welling on 6 July, Maidstone on 13 July (Charlton XI), Wimbledon on 17 July, Thurrock on 20 July (C XI), Dagenham & Redbridge on 23 July, and Dartford on 30 July (C XI).

What a shame there are no Charlton friendlies this summer....

• With the Lions Tour, The Ashes, Wimbledon, The Tour de France plus various sevens rugby tournaments I am playing in I think I will be able to survive without a friendly at the Valley
  • CAFCTrev said:

Might pop down to one of the Brentford friendlies as they are who I watch when theres no Charlton on, when I have the spare cash...

Normally I like to catch up on some Kent cricket but they are not much fun to watch at present in the CC.

• Slowly but surely, it's coming back. Here are the seedings for Capital One Cup first round:

• When Is the draw?
  • Mon 17th June i think
  • CAFCTrev said:

Do you go to random games instead of following Charlton away?
  • PopIcon said:

When Is the draw?

Yes, I believe it's next Monday. Let's not have a sweepstake on this one. What's the betting we are drawn against Coventry away, just so we can sample all those wonderful pubs again? :-)

• Sponsored links:

• edited June 2013

CAFCTrev said:

With family and money commitments I cant venture far from London at the best of times, and I already have a season ticket so I go to every home game....

If I have a spare weekend and Charlton have an away day somewhere beyond my reach Ill watch something locally, just love football, enjoy going to games as a neutral when the opportunity arises.
  • Southend away on a warm summers evening could be a bit messy.
  • CAFCTrev said:

CAFCTrev said:

With family and money commitments I cant venture far from London at the best of times, and I already have a season ticket so I go to every home game....

If I have a spare weekend and Charlton have an away day somewhere beyond my reach Ill watch something locally, just love football, enjoy going to games as a neutral when the opportunity arises.
    Good on you Trev. It's great to see people supporting local football.

I follow Charlton home and away, but if I can, also try to get along to a local Kent League or Ryman league game.
  • CAFCTrev said:

CAFCTrev said:

Good on you Trev. It's great to see people supporting local football.

I follow Charlton home and away, but if I can, also try to get along to a local Kent League or Ryman league game.
    Totally, go to quite a few Dulwich hamlet games (CAFC permitting), even have a TOFFS Dulwich Hamlet shirt...