Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

IOS7

Has anyone downloaded the beta for ios7 yet ?
It looks really fresh for the iphone, and completely different.
Watch this video : http://m.youtube.com/results?q=ios 7 free#/watch?v=yPyQxSozAwM

Comments

• Options
    Pic1
  • Options
    Pic 2
  • Options
    Pic 3
  • Options
    www.businessinsider.com/ios-7-screenshot-tour-2013-6?op=1 <--- Some nice screenshots there.

I havent tried out the beta.

I'm on an iPhone 4 so I'm going to guess the performance will be pretty damn poor so I probably wont; although I must admit - it does look tempting.

That said I have my phone jailbroken - and the thought of losing that isn't too nice. However the one thing I couldn't live without (SBSettings Toggles) looks to be built in as standard now.

I will probably give it a go eventually. That said, the changes to the UI are so radical I dare say it's going to make a lot of apps look old and outdated.. Lots of work for iPhone devs coming up..!
  • Options
    On the 4S it's slower than iOS6 but it is a first beta so I imagine by the second or third release most of the obvious bugs will be fixed.

Like all betas it doesn't do the os justice yet but it does look nice (the static photos don't do it justice) and some of the new features are great - all be it I keep reading that they have been on android for a while.
  • Options
    I'll switch, but my iPhone is being my iPod now that I have the Xperia Z.
  • Options

Pic 3

Why do they always pick 'weird' looking fellas for the demo photos on those things?

• Options
    buckshee said:

Pic 3

Why do they always pick 'weird' looking fellas for the demo photos on those things?

Quality :D

To be fair thoe i like the dynamic wallpapers they give you too
  • Options
    I have an iphone 4 and would say that the next iphone I will be able to afford will probably be the 10s so I will hang fire with ios7 to see how the 4 reacts to it.