Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Henry, what have you been up to ?

A LANDLORD discovered a cannabis factory at a property he rents out to tenants after he forced his way in.

The man called the police to the semi-detached house in Widmore Lodge Road, Bromley, after making the discovery.

One room downstairs and three rooms upstairs in the semi-detached house had been converted to cultivate cannabis, with approximately 200 plants in the premises.

Police have not made any arrests in relation to the cannabis factory since it was discovered on June 3.

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2013
    LOL. The coppers never caught me though.

Was in the local paper and been the talk of the street
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    The coopers ? Are you brewing as well ?
  • Options
    They monitor this site using key words so trying to give them the dodge.

NLA was going to grass me but I gave him the Freemason wink and a ton and we're sweet.

• Options
    H, you ever drank in The Oak at Widmore Green?
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Yes, it's my local especially since the Bird in Hand has gone. Nice local, well run and kept up. Good beer too.
  • Options
    I was in the Oak last summer once, and even bumped into another lifer in there. Nice pub.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I was in the Oak last summer once, and even bumped into another lifer in there. Nice pub.

Who was the other lifer?
  • Options
    RedArmy.
  • Options
    Sorry about that
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

RedArmy.

Figures, he has a family connection around the corner as I remember.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seems people near you Covered End have been smoking what was growing in mine.

------------

A BROMLEY woman claims to have photographic evidence of a UFO flying over Bromley town centre.

The woman, who does not want be named, lives in the Palace Estate in Forde Avenue, and says the alien ship flew near her house early one morning.

She told News Shopper: "I woke up to this noise. There was a real noise going on outside. I thought 'what on earth is that?'

"It didn't sound like a plane, it didn't sound like a helicopter.

"I went to my back bathroom window and in the distance I could see a big aircraft with all these lights.

"I couldn't make out the shape of whatever it was but I could see it was quite a large because the lights were so far apart.

"I tried to get my husband up but he didn't take any notice.

"My daughter got up and she said she saw this big circular thing with all these lights.

"I don't know whether there is another type of aircraft we don't know about, but it just didn't look like anything I have ever seen before."

The woman said the UFO visited on April 27 at around 2.28am.

It flew around 200 feet from her window, positioned above the trees and houses in Murray Avenue.

She said: "It was the noise it was making, it was the way it was moving, it was all the lights.

"It was a strange ship because of where the lights were. It was not normal."
  • Options
    Strange bunch this Bromley lot ;-)
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

Yes, it's my local especially since the Bird in Hand has gone. Nice local, well run and kept up. Good beer too.
    I use to be a regular in there, done the door new years eve for the millennium too! Do you know a Millwall supporter in there Dr Ed?
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

I use to be a regular in there, done the door new years eve for the millennium too! Do you know a Millwall supporter in there Dr Ed?
    No, not a regular in there. Go to watch some England games or with friends but not often.

They've just painted the outside and have a band playing there.
  • Options
    Oh, probably all changes in there now. I use to meet up with Andy Roberts and Keith Stevens in there, then we started using The Anglesea round the corner
  • Options
    Anglesea is/was nice. A few good pubs in "Bromley Village" like the Freelands tavern.

I knew Stevens use to live in Hill Brow.
  • Options

Anglesea is/was nice. A few good pubs in "Bromley Village" like the Freelands tavern.

I knew Stevens use to live in Hill Brow.

Westbury Road mate
  • Options
    I have a policy of having as little contact with Millwall people as possible : - )
  • Options

I have a policy of having as little contact with Millwall people as possible : - )

Lol They both good lads
  • Options
    Grow houses return great bucks

Take more care henners
  • Sponsored links: