Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Scotland - 14/08/13

2»

Comments

• Options
    Not that I want to see/hear of any trouble at an England game, but the "atmosphere" generated by England supporters for the Ireland game was nothing short of embarrassing.
  • Options
    The FA have achieved what they set out to when they got rid of the England members club 15 or so years ago Tom.

They have got rid of the trouble but they have lost so much more in the process.

Those days have gone, at home at least.
  • Options
    The Tarten Army/men in skirts deserve a day in the sun. They have put their miles in for what has been for at least two decades a bag of shit football team.

I hope their day in the sun wont be against us at Wembley. There players will care ours will be worrying where the next spit roast/wag will be coming from.
  • Options
    Did anyone see the Irish-dancers that were performing on the pitch before the Ireland game??
    I wonder what the Irish FA would've served up for our enjoyment in Dublin...
    There wasn't even an attempt to do anything to celebrate 'English' culture.

Not to mention the blind eye they turned towards the murder of a serving soldier on London streets a week earlier. The name of Lee Rigby wasn't mentioned once from what i remember, no minutes silence/applause.
    We recognize the significance of other tragedy's when they happen across the world, and quite rightly too, but yet the FA simply failed to acknowledge what happened 8 days earlier across the city.
    Its a shambles really.
  • Options
    edited June 2013

The Tarten Army/men in skirts deserve a day in the sun. They have put their miles in for what has been for at least two decades a bag of shit football team.

I hope their day in the sun wont be against us at Wembley. There players will care ours will be worrying where the next spit roast/wag will be coming from.

They had their day in the sun in Paris, next one isn't due until 2030.

• Options
    Generous of the FA to pay for Scotland fans banner at the game as well !

http://www.thefa.com/england/News/2013/englandvscotlandstatement.aspx