Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would Ya for the Ladies. Men dont look if easily offended, feel inadequate, etc etc.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Thought his first album was great.

I say fair play and good luck to the bloke, takes a lot of dedication and discipline to get ripped like that and a positive lifestyle he's adopted. Imagine he looks a lot better in his pants than most of us on here would if we posted a picture ha ha.
  • Options

I say fair play and good luck to the bloke, takes a lot of dedication and discipline to get ripped like that and a positive lifestyle he's adopted. Imagine he looks a lot better in his pants than most of us on here would if we posted a picture ha ha.

a big YES from Rodney curbit!
  • Options
    edited June 2013

Don't bet on it... Have you seen the fine physique of nth london addick ? Not sure I'd want to see him in his pants though..

• Options
    uncle said:

Don't bet on it... Have you seen the fine physique of @nth london addick ? Not sure I'd want to see him in his pants though..

Oh i don't know, heard he's got a nice truncheon
  • Options

uncle said:

Don't bet on it... Have you seen the fine physique of @nth london addick ? Not sure I'd want to see him in his pants though..

Oh i don't know, heard he's got a nice truncheon
    Ohhhh thanks, I was just gonna go to the cafe for breakfast...... That's helped my diet.
  • Options
    bloodnut said:

a big YES from Rodney curbit!
    Ha ha not quite!
  • Options
    uncle said:

Don't bet on it... Have you seen the fine physique of nth london addick ? Not sure I'd want to see him in his pants though..

I've heard it's epic ;-)
  • Options
    What's with all the smiley faces on the windows
  • Options
    edited June 2013
  • Options
    Rob said:

What's with all the smiley faces on the windows

The new thing ; )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not just the truncheon the balls are fooking huge
  • Options
    Hahaha
  • Options
    Yuck!
  • Options
    Blame mehmet
  • Options
    Haha. I'm now thinking you must have to wear extra large baggy jeans to accommodate! Big balls!
  • Options
    That and my untense 6 pack
  • Options
    And his incontinence pants
  • Options
    Hell no!!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Re Re Wind.. and the crowd say BO....

• Options
    He wees his bed every night, and Keith Lemon killed his career
    He still does guest vocals on dance tracks now and again, he is a quality vocalist, just need to lay down the rubber matting in the studio before he turns up.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yuk no
  • Options
    At least Craig would be able to pick you up and throw you over the bedroom .. on monday.