Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

fifa confederation cup

Comments

• Options
    Get in !
  • Options
    Neymar 2-1 great free kick. The boy can play. We should have made a bid.
  • Options
    Neymar and Balotelli living up to the hype !
  • Options
    3-1 Brazil. Amazing pass from Dante and good finish by Fred.
  • Options
    Plonka ref he clearly blew for a foul

• Options

Plonka ref he clearly blew for a foul

I'm watching with the sound off so couldn't figure out what the Brazilian players were complaining about. Anyone who thinks the players don't take this tournament seriously just needs to look at how passionately the Brazilians were protesting that goal.
  • Options
    El Shaarawy is quality, really stepped up for Meelan this year. Great little player, should be lively.
  • Options
    3-2
  • Options
    4-2 great game
  • Options

4-2 great game

Its been a great tournament I think
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Buffon has had a mare tonight
  • Options
    Getting old I think mate
  • Options
    Game of 2 halves - some good goals but yes the ref and Buffon had bad nights to an extent.

• Options
    Had a few quid on 4-2 Brazil so chuffed with that result.

Yeah shame about Buffon, probably my favourite ever keeper.
  • Options
    Tahiti are 20/1 to draw with Uruguay tonight. Anyone tempted? ;-)
  • Options
    More tempted by Uruguay 20 Tahiti 1
  • Options
    Watching Tahiti trying to perfect that offside trap system makes me cringe.

Easily the worst defensive team I've ever seen.
  • Options
    The 13 for Tahiti is their best player by a country. Decent footballer.

Torres scored again. If he and Mourinho get along I fancy him for top scorer next season.
  • Options
    Abel Hernandez 6-0 Uruguay.

Anyone bet with Betfred? I've got Hernandez fgs and I know you get triple the odds if he scores a hatrick, but would I get anything else as he's scored 4?
  • Options
    Who would win between Tahiti and San Marino?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not sure - but if England played, they'd win 3-1
  • Options

Who would win between Tahiti and San Marino?

I honestly think that San Marino would win
  • Options
    If Tahiti got themselves a defensive coach i don't think they'd be worse than San Marino, in all their games they've been quite attacking, had a couple of shots, a few corners and even scored a goal. San Marino never do any of that and still get beaten heavily.
  • Options

If Tahiti got themselves a defensive coach i don't think they'd be worse than San Marino, in all their games they've been quite attacking, had a couple of shots, a few corners and even scored a goal. San Marino never do any of that and still get beaten heavily.

As stupid as it sounds, given that San Marino concede 5+ most games, I'd say their defence is better than Tahiti's. However, Tahiti's attack looks far better. It'd be an interesting, yet appalling, match.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    How about Tahiti v Andorra then? Andorra always park the bus and, as a result don't concede as many as the likes of San Marino and Tahiti but still lose 90% of the time.
  • Options
    Tahiti would beat San Marino hands down.

There are around 100 international teams worse than Tahiti, and San Marino are one of them.

Andorra are also better than San Marino.
  • Options

Tahiti would beat San Marino hands down.

There are around 100 international teams worse than Tahiti, and San Marino are one of them.

Andorra are also better than San Marino.

As in the same world rankings that say we are better than Brazil & Belgium?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Brazil haven't played a competetive game for ages (altho that will change after this tournament) and we beat Belgium 1-0 last year so, er, yeah.
  • Options
    I don't think it's as simple as looking at the world rankings. Tahiti are shocking. I know San Marino are also shocking, but the last two times Spain have played San Marino, the scores have been 5-0 and 6-0, not 10-0. I know the last was over 5 years ago, but just going on the world rankings is not enough.
  • Options
    We beat San Marino 8-0, i'm quite sure Spain could get 10 if they wanted to.

In the last few years San Marino lost 11-0 to Holland and 13-0 to Germany.