Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ascot Tip

Comments

• Options
    JT said:

Always get best price guaranteed.

Gone for these today.

1430 - Sandiva
    1505 - Tha'ir e/w
    1545 - Pavlosk
    1625 - Forgotten Voice

stuck them in a lucky 15
  • Options
    Johnston has got 3 in the race. Out of the 3 I think Royal Skies has the best chance so done that along with Mister Impatience.
  • Options
    Fingers and toes crossed
  • Options

Mugs game

As i said.....
  • Options
    Sorry lads, got a place though!
  • Options
    Where did it finish
  • Options
    Where did it come?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    3rd I think mate
  • Options
    Good enough for a rtn
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    4th out the frame
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bollocks, sorry everyone... done on the nose by a 66/1!
  • Options
    loser bet
  • Options
    They pulled one out. Would have been 4 places otherwise. Unlucky!
  • Options
    Came 4th
  • Options
    Booooooooooo :D
  • Options
    Unlucky lads
  • Options
    Bring back Peanuts.
  • Options
    Run a good race
  • Options
    Its a bet some you win some you lose

You owe me 120 quid 8)
  • Options
    Smarty Socks in the last, no tip just my fancy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:

5.00 - Mister Impatience

Tip come straight from Johnston stable. On it each way.

Thanks for that. I've had to put the wife on the streets now.

Oh no I didn't actually. Thankfully I ignored the tip :-)
  • Options
    Put a Tenner on a lions England cricket double

Patriotism lol. Seriously I think we win both.
  • Options
    Tip for Ascot, dont take ya missus, so much fanny there, and get fookin hammered! Worked for me last year!
  • Options

Mugs game

As i said.....
    This 1000%

Went to a bookies with a guy from work last week. Don't do it myself but spent 20 minutes watching people losing a fortune.

My mate lost £50 on a horse then another £50 in the roulette machine in about 5 minutes. All the other punters were f'ing and blinding about horses that didn't win.

Mate then stuck a ton on another horse to try and win some back..... It didn't win.

Mugs game, never been in a place more full of pissed off sad fuckers (including the valley)
  • Options
    had a not very successful Ascot by 5.30 .. thought: f*** it, stuck my pen on the runners for the last race (too lazy to go and get a pin) and came up with Lightning Cloud .. thought .. nah .. but put a fiver on anyway and it won at 25/1 .. the moral of the story? .. Forget studying form, the going, the weather, the Jock or the trainer .. rely on the gods to direct your arrows of desire !!!!
  • Options

Mugs game

As i said.....
    This 1000%

Went to a bookies with a guy from work last week. Don't do it myself but spent 20 minutes watching people losing a fortune.

My mate lost £50 on a horse then another £50 in the roulette machine in about 5 minutes. All the other punters were f'ing and blinding about horses that didn't win.

Mate then stuck a ton on another horse to try and win some back..... It didn't win.

Mugs game, never been in a place more full of pissed off sad fuckers (including the valley)
    It's about the individual. It's obvious your mate is either pretty wealthy or has a slight problem knowing when to stop.
    Me, a tenner here, a score there. Leave any electronic gambling device well alone, and don't chase your losses.
    Had a bet on 3 out of 4 midweek days at Ascot and am nicely in credit.
    Probably have 20-30 quid on today's meeting.
    Then go to a pub and watch them lose.
  • Options
    Why anyone has anything to do with betting on this corrupt business is beyond me.
    First a tip from a stable is virtually worthless because they won't know the form (or drug levels) of horses from elsewhere.
    Second, the bookies know they have a lot of EW bets and a horse gets pulled from the race moving payouts from 4th to 3rd. Oh, I wonder why that happened...
    It's like the old "tip in an envelope" scam is still alive and well.
  • Options
    Yeah but its FUN!
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Why anyone has anything to do with betting on this corrupt business is beyond me.
    First a tip from a stable is virtually worthless because they won't know the form (or drug levels) of horses from elsewhere.
    Second, the bookies know they have a lot of EW bets and a horse gets pulled from the race moving payouts from 4th to 3rd. Oh, I wonder why that happened...
    It's like the old "tip in an envelope" scam is still alive and well.

It was not a handicap so was only paying out on 3 places no matter how many runners.

• Options
    Out of 6 races today had 4 poxy seconds and one other where the horse slip and dumped the jockey over the rail,never mind only £6 down due to winners at other meetings.