Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Apparantly we've spent MASSIVE

Just read this comment from a Wednesday fan:

Gerimo
The selling of O'Grady was forced onto Jones,he had no say in the matter.Charlton only did marginally better than us & look at all the money they spent & we did better than Huddersfield,think you lot just moan for the sake of it.

We've been deluded all these years thinking we'd spent on a very tight budget! I wish I'd witnessed all this money we have spent!

Comments

• Why are you so obsessed with Wednesday?
  • Marginally better...? This season? I know it was a tight league, but 9th compared to 18th!

Hardly marginal..
  • Who cares?
  • Comfortably less than £1m. Absolute idiot fans. Idiot club. Why am I not surprised?
  • edited June 2013
    My least favorite club
  • Didn't we finish 9th with almost the team that cantered Div 1? Ha ha all the money that we spent. If only !!!!!! Deluded banker
  • At least its not another palace thread.
  • Didn't they spend 1mil on Antonio? We didn't spend that on all our signings put together last year. Another deluded comment from Wednesday
  • Are you suprised by that lot anymore? Bloody northern so and so's...
  • Am not obsessed by Wednesday, but I thought that comment was hilarious. We hardly spent anything when we went up from league 1. Wouldn't say no to spending a little now though and get the summer going.
  • Sponsored links:

• RC_CAFC said:

Am not obsessed by Wednesday, but I thought that comment was hilarious. We hardly spent anything when we went up from league 1. Wouldn't say no to spending a little now though and get the summer going.

Where did you see this comment ?
  • se9addick said:

RC_CAFC said:

Am not obsessed by Wednesday, but I thought that comment was hilarious. We hardly spent anything when we went up from league 1. Wouldn't say no to spending a little now though and get the summer going.

Where did you see this comment ?
    http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesaday-o-grady-deal-good-business-says-jones-1-5792733

• I can just see Powell's being qouted as saying selling Kermy to Millwall was a good bit of business (It'll never happen, the deal or Powell saying that!!). Sometimes journalists write some rubbish! Not much time for Jones, but would he really say that?
  • I can just see Powell being qouted as saying selling Kermy to Millwall was a good bit of business (It'll never happen, the deal or Powell saying that!!). Sometimes journalists write some rubbish! Not much time for Jones, but would he really say that?

• We heard you the first time : - )
  • Stop talking about them or that cretin will return.
  • Wednesaday. I hope our local press can at least spell our name correctly!