Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premiership Tickets

Aussie friends of mine are coming over to the UK, and want to go and watch a Premier League game in August in London.

Having not lived in the UK for some time now, I am a little out of the loop on this kind of thing, so does anybody have any tips on who they could get in to see, and how they would go about getting tickets?

Given the number of season ticket holders, I am thinking that Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea would be very difficult, but they would have a better chance with West Ham and Fulham.

Before anyone pipes up I am not going to send them to Selhurst Park!!

Comments

• 17/08/2013 15:00 Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur

should be high scoring, Spurs might reach double figures ;-)
  • F***ing hell...
  • Fulham have a neutral end, handy seeing as they don't have any supporters.
  • They'll get tickets at west ham easily on general sale. Looks like they're playing Cardiff and Southampton at home in August.

It will cost more than going to Fulham, but the matchday experience will be a lot more better.
  • Just got to say how difficult it is to get Arsenal tickets!

I have just paid £35 for a 'red membership' for match ticket priority, at least that's how its been sold to me

3500 premier league tickets allocated every PL game. so I've basically just paid £35 for me, and another £35 for my brother to join a ticket queue lol

£70 spend and I haven't got any tickets, or a guarantee of tickets... crazy

I have just paid £35 for a 'red membership' for match ticket priority, at least that's how its been sold to me

3500 premier league tickets allocated every PL game. so I've basically just paid £35 for me, and another £35 for my brother to join a ticket queue lol

You get that £70 back though if unsuccessful right?

Nope, it is a year membership but doesn’t guarantee any tickets. Other benefits include 20% off emirates stadium tours.... LOL

wish my brother supported Charlton, it would be a lot easier 
  • Got to pay for Ozil's wages somehow.

Went to the Emirates a few years back  was so high up in the gods you honestly needed binoculars to watch the game
    Absolute zero atmosphere just people talking amongst themselves
    Even though the tickets were free I wouldn't rush back

Nope, it is a year membership but doesn’t guarantee any tickets. Other benefits include 20% off emirates stadium tours.... LOL

I cant see how your brother can "support" Arsenal if he doesnt ever go.

Why pay £35 just to get on a waiting list. Do yourself a favour & actually go & watch a game somewhere. Doesnt matter where, just get into the buzz of it.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2019

Just got to say how difficult it is to get Arsenal tickets!

I cant see how your brother can "support" Arsenal if he doesnt ever go.

Why pay £35 just to get on a waiting list. Do yourself a favour & actually go & watch a game somewhere. Doesnt matter where, just get into the buzz of it.

He's coming to the Leeds game with me on Saturday. He's also been Birmingham and Stoke too.

Unfortunately, the demand for tickets there is insane and you can't just go as and when you please. Unless you want to watch Arsenal U23 in a Europa League or a Carabao cup tie.

That's his team and he wants to see a proper prem game there, unless you have that membership, you cant have that luxury. So if you want to support your team at a proper game, you have no choice but to go on the waiting list, or buy tickets that are hyper inflated on stubhub.

• What Fulham are charging for a matchday ticket on their opening premier league game of this season
  • Outrageous.
  • Outrageous.
    Imagine what theyl cost by the time we get back !