Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

DFS Leather Suite for Sale

Right am moving within the month and would like to get rid of this suite as it won't fit in the new place. Its in very good condition and has no rips, tears or marks. I can send photo's to anyone interested.

1 Three Seater
1 Two Seater
1 Recliner
1 Armchair non reclining

The colour of the suite is blue.

Anyone interested just reply here or message me, please forward on if you know of anyone. Looking for around £180 collection from New Ash Green.

Comments

• Options
    Perfect for all you armchair fans
  • Options
    Exactly!
  • Options
    Are you offering three years interest free credit with nothing to pay until 2015?
  • Options
    Unfortunately not!
  • Options
    Disappointing. How much are you going to discount based on the fact that we have a bank holiday coming up in August, and we had two in May?

;-)
  • Options

Right am moving within the month and would like to get rid of this suite as it won't fit in the new place. Its in very good condition and has no rips, tears or marks. I can send photo's to anyone interested.

1 Three Seater
    1 Two Seater
    1 Recliner
    1 Armchair non reclining

Anyone interested just reply here or message me, please forward on if you know of anyone. Looking for around £180 collection from New Ash Green.

Where did you decide to move to in the end?

I remember you asking about Grain on here a while back.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

1 Three Seater
    1 Two Seater
    1 Recliner
    1 Armchair non reclining

Where did you decide to move to in the end?

I remember you asking about Grain on here a while back.
    Found a place in Hoo in the end... walking distance from work!