Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This thread is for positive comments from our happy/non whinging fans

Comments

• Options
    I'm positive our away allocation will be sold out at Bournemouth
  • Options
    Le tour is going well and Charlton are back this weekend, good times. Meeting my girlfriend's Mum for the first time tomorrow to but this is the positive thread so we'll leave that one out.
  • Options
    The summer's here and the time is right for juggling with your feet...
  • Options
    I just want to state that I will not be posting on this thread because... oh hang on.

Scrap that
  • Options
    My 11 week boy only woke me up once last night.

My 2 year old boy is being a right pain today, but I am at work so missing it !!!

Going to Devon on Saturday for the week and the weather looks fine for once.
  • Options
    Off to Boston with work this Saturday. Then off to Croatia and Prague for a holiday+stag do before the month is out. Lovely.
  • Options
    Le Tour is going well, swimming at Charlton Lido on Sunday, heatwave predicted and decorating's all finished.
  • Options
    Plane arrives at gatwick at 0720. Shower, change of clothes, off to Welling
  • Options
    heatwave coming in time for Welling, bound to turn shit a few days later tho.. doh!
  • Options

I like turtles.

Imagine me for you, and you for me...forget the rest.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks CAfCDave & Stilladdicted. Mine will be a way off -Christmas baby poor lil sod. Congratulations to Dave, North Lower Neil & Brunello too.
  • Options

I'll be a Dad within the next 3 weeks.

Congratulations mate, boy or girl?

Cheers, and not sure, we wanted the surprise!!
  • Options

I'm having a baby. Hoping it will be an Addick, less positive is that the squid monsters Dad's family are all Spuds. My Dad is already buying a 7 seater car to transport his brood of Granchildren to the Valley when they are all old enough! Tug or war me thinks.

Brunello said:

I will also be a Dad, again, in the next week or so. Happy days

Congratulations both of you!
  • Options
    Congrats to all expecting.
  • Options
    My 6 month old boy met his Palace supporting uncle for the first time recently. My uncle picked him up, said 'come on Palace' and my son looked at him and blew a raspberry.

Get in, 9 months of brainwashing already working - my wife told me I had to sing to him in her belly so I sang 'team of Kermogants' over and over for his last 3 months 'inside'!

Work is looking mildly positive for the first time in 5 years and I have a boozy lunch and night out tomorrow. Happy days.

Can't wait for the season to start.
  • Options
    No matter what happens from now on, they will never be able to take away memories of Beating Sunderland in the Sun, I was there at the "undisputed" greatest game ever at Wembley.
  • Options
    My first win of the season at Canterbury tomorrow ( please!!!) , Welling on Saturday and Andy at Wombledon on Sunday.

Oh and Michael Buble next Friday...
  • Options
    Blimey Fan , sounds like your on a roll! :-0
  • Options
    Ive chisled out a bit of an acting career over here in Oz, I have a guest role on major show on ABC in September, am also on the radio with an ad for Mini Cooper right now ... Happy Days...
  • Options
    how did you get a part in Happy Days?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Time machine ;)
  • Options
    Mascot are you Rod Hulls EMU ?
  • Options
    mascot88 said:

Ive chisled out a bit of an acting career over here in Oz, I have a guest role on major show on ABC in September, am also on the radio with an ad for Mini Cooper right now ... Happy Days...

what about your neighbours?

• Options
    Its on a show called Miss Fishers Murder Mysteries .... 900k viewers a week .... not bad...
  • Options
    mascot88 said:

Its on a show called Miss Fishers Murder Mysteries .... 900k viewers a week .... not bad...

What channel mate, and who do you play?

• Options
    sorry, just seen the ABC bit! ;)
  • Options
    Can't tell you the role til it airs... but its a good one... season 2 episode 1 ... only bloke with a South London accent ... airs in September..
  • Options
    No bird shit on my seat. What could possibly be wrong.
  • Options
    My son starts training with Charlton U9 acadamy on the 15th July

;-) I'm a happy daddy!!
  • Options
    mascot88 said:

Miss Fishers Murder Mysteries is airing over here on Alibi channel, they've also renewed for seaason 2 apparently.