Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Photo's from Welling V Charlton

124»

Comments

• Options
    Stig said:

Hopefully mine should be up now.

Some great photos there Stig .
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options

Stig said:

Hopefully mine should be up now.

Some great photos there Stig .
    Cheers Beds.

• Options
    Yes, good ones, Stig. Note the women on the top deck of the bus, copping a free view of Danny Green's penalty.
  • Options

Yes, good ones, Stig. Note the women on the top deck of the bus, copping a free view of Danny Green's penalty.

bloody freeloaders!! ;o)
  • Options
    Great pics beds and stig! Cheers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:

I hope he bought him dinner first.. or at least offered him a fry-up afterwards.

• Options
    Superb photos, all of them - but I have to say the red seats at Park View Road are looking very "tired".
  • Options
    Thanks Stig & Beds
  • Options
    Beds and Stig - Great photos excellent job.
  • Options
    Very good pics guys

PS how long as Stig been part of the inner clique?

Will have to be more polite to you now Mr L, now you are a moderator

: - )
  • Options
    so aren't red boots the preserve of the first team, does this tell us Piggot will be firmly in Powell's plans? :)
  • Options
    Please bear with me i'm not telling porkies , but about a minute before he scored his first goal , someone said to me what did i think of Joe Piggott ? i said i thought Joe was having a quiet game , but not to be too hard on him as he's a youngster , and then i said , he'll probably go and stick a hat trick now!
  • Options
    Stig said:

Djokovic?!

Great pics
  • Options
    edited July 2013

Please bear with me i'm not telling porkies , but about a minute before he scored his first goal , someone said to me what did i think of Joe Piggott ? i said i thought Joe was having a quiet game , but not to be too hard on him as he's a youngster , and then i said , he'll probably go and stick a hat trick now!

Not trying to be funny or nothing, but Piggott scored the first goal in the 9th minute, wasn't it ridiculously early to say him or any of the players were having a quiet game, or to even ask the question. Good call on the hatrick though!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quiet game after 8 minutes lol
  • Options
    Terrific photos. We look like a really good team.

• Options
    talking of pics I'm looking for some Valley Party pic of the open topped bus, and good ones of the posters please if anyone has some and wouldn't mind me using them? Much obliged.