Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Silva vs Weidman

Anyone staying up to watch it.
Expecting Silva to win. Bookies giving 1.44 which is generous odds, people must quite fancy Weidman. Hmmm

Comments

• Options
    He is unbeaten...I think that's pretty much all he has going for him though.
  • Options
    Got it ready to record...Weidmans strengths play to Andersons weaknesses, like Sonnen but far more technical. Still can't see Anderson losing mind.
  • Options
    Any idea of a start time?
  • Options
    Probably late, 4/5am?
  • Options
    Main card starts at 3am, Facebook fights on now, main event likely to be around 5am.
  • Options
    Cheers. Best get the shine in lols.

• Options
    Any links aint got espn and a dog that is being sick so i have to keep vigile looks like a lomg night
  • Options
    http://www.oleoletv.me/station/3/boxing-wwe-ufc/

best used with an ad and pop-up blocker
  • Options
    2 great fights so far, killer leg kicks followed by 17 sec knockout. Quality.
    Whats wrong with your dog NLA?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get well soon nla's dog
  • Options
    One of the best nights action.................but oh Anderson what were you doing.
  • Options
    Notsure she was vomiting and off her food and had the squats

She pooped a stone the other day so we have to watch her and check poop

• Options
    silva lost that fight all by himself, strange really
  • Options
    So glad Silva lost after all that playmaking.

Congrats to Weidman, well deserved.
  • Options
    No doubt about it A.Silva is the G.O.A.T he can do whatever he wants. He fought like that against Belfort, Griffin & Sonnen (2nd time) and Koed them all... It's a high risk/ high reward strategy.

Well done to Weidman after losing his house in Hurricane Sandy last year, he must feel on top of the world now.
  • Options
    Silva was also koed in a boxing fight by a novice
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Finally got round to watching this and how glad am I about calling that one wrong. What a show boating little prick! Laughing so much...Brilliant. Nice one Chris!

Now give Bisping a shot!
  • Options
    Dana seemed really pissed off that silva lost, maybe because of the prospects of a super fight. Felt a bit bad for weidman, it came across as though Dana felt that he only won by 'punchers chance' eg, just caught him with a lucky shot and that silva would win a rematch.