Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crazy Shard Climbers...

Comments

• Options
    a googled `6 women, upskirt' is quite interesting.
  • Options

DA9 said:

Someone should open a window and knock them off

It would be a bit dodgy having a shag at that height?
    boom tish
  • Options

Coming out of the station this morning was riddled with blockheads suddenly stopping and turning round to look at it. Quite a worry how thick folk are. Just move over to the side where you're not in anybody's way and gawk to your heart's content.

So you were held up for what five seconds? May be six or seven seconds?
    I didn't complain about the hold up, did I? The point is that in a busy thoroughfare suddenly stopping and turning round is a stupid thing to do. Didn't realise I'd have to spell that out.
    Must have been very dangerous for you. Surprised you didn't call the police.

Didn't claim it was dangerous either, thick people that don't consider others in their decision making, get on my tits. It generally doens't bother other dunces which is probably why you don't see the problem with it.
  • Options

Coming out of the station this morning was riddled with blockheads suddenly stopping and turning round to look at it. Quite a worry how thick folk are. Just move over to the side where you're not in anybody's way and gawk to your heart's content.

I didn't complain about the hold up, did I? The point is that in a busy thoroughfare suddenly stopping and turning round is a stupid thing to do. Didn't realise I'd have to spell that out.

Didn't claim it was dangerous either, thick people that don't consider others in their decision making, get on my tits. It generally doens't bother other dunces which is probably why you don't see the problem with it.
    Probably

• Options
    Shag said:

What are they doing out of the kitchen ?

What are you doing out of your cave?

• Options
    How has this thread turned into an argument? Hilarious.
  • Options

How has this thread turned into an argument? Hilarious.

it reads like they've just gone through a messy break up.
  • Options
    Just gone passed the shard , was hoping to have a bit of a climb , seems like a bit of a laugh.
  • Options
    they are pests nick them and leave them there for as many days as they climbed in feet

• Options
    You men are worse then a group of women bitching ... honestly listen to yourselves.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    its gone nuts on here B the slightest thing and boom argue central
  • Options
    Shag said:

Nice one Centurion!
  • Options

Ha, that made me smile. Standing in doorways and stopping to check your phone in the middle of a busy pavement are also a nuisance.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I looked like a wally craning my neck staring out the window train this morning but i couldnt see them at all. what side?

Hope you moved over to the side of the window before looking.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Ha, that made me smile. Standing in doorways and stopping to check your phone in the middle of a busy pavement are also a nuisance.
    Walking down to the tube platform and stopping at the entrance and looking emptily around to see when the next train is grinds my gears as well. There are people behind you, you nunce!
  • Options
    I do hope they are not up there too long, they will have tea and stuff to get ready for their better halves!
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:

Shag said:

What are you doing out of your cave?

Hunting and gathering
  • Options
    Idiots. I suppose they never use oil and gas. We can't live by inefficient, expensive wind turbines alone.
  • Options
    Why they not get in the lift surely a lot easier ?
  • Options
    Some of Charlton's finest minds have showed up this morning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    Are they using their suction pads on the glass I wonder?
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Curb_It said:

I looked like a wally craning my neck staring out the window train this morning but i couldnt see them at all. what side?

Hope you moved over to the side of the window before looking.
    I have a long neck.

• Options
    Macronate said:

"I do wish one of those girlies would come down and clear our table"
  • Options
    Charlton Life on top form at the moment!
  • Options
    I don't necessarily agree with their cause but you have to admire their bottle in climbing that thing.

It's bloody high!
  • Options
  • Options
    jdsd42 said:

because they are women and they want to make à scene.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

On the outside.
  • Options

jdsd42 said:

because they are women and they want to make à scene.

brilliant proper laugh out loud moment