Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Free tickets for Ray Davies & Elvis Costello tomorrow

All day at Hyde Park, and it's all free!

http://barclaycardbritishsummertime.frontgatetickets.com/choose.php?c=1&lid=82105&eid=92487&prepasscode=bst

"Artists including RAY DAVIES, the former-Kinks frontman as well as ELVIS COSTELLO, GABRIELLE APLIN and NICK LOWE will perform on The Great Oak Stage which only last Saturday saw the Rolling Stones play to a packed Hyde Park for the first time since 1969. Many more artists will play across the park on Friday in what is set to become another massive weekend for this event."

Comments

• Options
    Thanks Nathan, tried this yesterday but wasn't working but was successful.
    May all your 50p bets be successful next season.
  • Options
    I'm only going (on my own) as it's something to do and I get to go out and enjoy the weather. Plus it's always good finding new and old musical artists you like.
  • Options
    Terry Naylor is selling them cheaper
  • Options
    Managed to get some in the end for this. Rolling Stones tomorrow too! Can't wait!
  • Options
    Nice one Nathan, thanks again. Ray was the DB's
  • Options
    Not knowing who he was until the other day, his voice was a little off key I thought.
  • Options
    He got off to a shakey start but was brilliant after that...and shame on you for not knowing who he is!
  • Options

He got off to a shakey start but was brilliant after that...and shame on you for not knowing who he is!

I'm only 22, I'm not down with the older generation. It was a good day of perving on the under dressed girls though.
  • Options
    I'm 26 Nathan, no excuses, sort your music collection out!