Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Con Club

Not sure if this has been posted this already but as anyone heard that the Con Club has been sold to a church?

Comments

• Options
    Charlotte??
  • Options
    How many churches do we need? Didn't the horse and groom suffer the same fate?
  • Options
    Only a rumour at the moment but wouldn't surprise me if it's true. Have to find another watering hole.
  • Options
    Is it one of those Free Wine Church's ? Sucks if so, but maybe an opportunity to invite a new demographic ?

Hope this doesn't mean a longer queue at the Lib !
  • Options
    The church that brought the Doom and Gloom the "vicars" dress in all white silk gown with hoodys looks like the KKK except they are African gents ----was gona see if they wanted any burning crosses.
  • Options
    So no one knows then
  • Options
    I ve heard that its been sold . Dont know who to.
  • Options

The church that brought the Doom and Gloom the "vicars" dress in all white silk gown with hoodys looks like the KKK except they are African gents ----was gona see if they wanted any burning crosses.

dunno if this is the right phrase but what the f**k?

• Options
    I was with Rock spectacle tonight and he said it aint been sold and that there are plans to just revamp it and lose some of the upstairs space and turn the snooker room into the main bar
  • Options
    Sad news if true, where will the risk group drink now?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    still in there mate the property will be split into dwellings with bar underneath, from what I can gather