Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dismayed

News of Nathan Jones leaving (and only because his job is being advertised, not an OS story) and news of us having problems signing Obika whilst it appears that everyone else is bolstering their squads (I know, I know not all clubs have been that active but we seem to really be struggling). It just seems all the more frustrating when after years of sliding we finally have a manager to be so proud of and a brilliant team playing good football that with a bit more to it could be play off contenders (dare I say more) - we just seem to be within tantalising touching distance of getting somewhere good and yet we just can't seem to get there and every day I come on here it just seems there's more rubbish news for us.

Sorry - it's a beautiful day so dismayed rant over. Up the Addicks!

Comments

• Options
    Don't worry about it, life's too short, stay chilled.
  • Options
    Im one of the "Glass Half Full" crowd, yet I must still say that I agree.

It's pretty disappointing to be honest, but if thats how things must be at the moment..
  • Options
    another one with small balls
  • Options
    no one has a clue what's gone on with regards to this behind the scenes, relax....we'll finish top half
  • Options
    From what I saw last night, Coulibaly is a better option than Obika anyway...
  • Options
    What does OS mean? Just asking like.....
  • Options
    Official Site
  • Options

From what I saw last night, Coulibaly is a better option than Obika anyway...

Agreed - he's certainly tougher, may also be quicker. And crucially a proven scorer: 115 in 249 apps. Sign him up.

• Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Old Slapper
  • Options

News of Nathan Jones leaving (and only because his job is being advertised, not an OS story) and news of us having problems signing Obika whilst it appears that everyone else is bolstering their squads (I know, I know not all clubs have been that active but we seem to really be struggling). It just seems all the more frustrating when after years of sliding we finally have a manager to be so proud of and a brilliant team playing good football that with a bit more to it could be play off contenders (dare I say more) - we just seem to be within tantalising touching distance of getting somewhere good and yet we just can't seem to get there and every day I come on here it just seems there's more rubbish news for us.

cheer up mate !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

cheer up mate !!
    Yeah I took my pills and it's ok again. Here's to us signing this Adamo Coulibaly fella if first hand accounts are to be believed.

By the way Valley Gary my balls were huge to begin with, they're just normal size at the moment : P
  • Options

cheer up mate !!
    Yeah I took my pills and it's ok again. Here's to us signing this Adamo Coulibaly fella if first hand accounts are to be believed.

By the way Valley Gary my balls were huge to begin with, they're just normal size at the moment : P
    lol
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

The Great and Powerful OS

• Options
    whOSe rack
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Oh s**t!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Perhaps in a roundabout way the communication, or lack thereof, regarding this, provides the best argument for chasing ACV for The Valley.

How effective ACV is or isn't has been done to death on its own thread but it would mean we would get due notice!

As regards Nathan Jones it's a shame but in a sense inevitable as ambitious young coaches want to move towards being number one.

EDIT: My mild dyslexia kicked in as I initially posted AVC.