Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would ya

2»

Comments

• Options
    Still a yep from me
  • Options
    Thanks to uncle's update can I retract my original statement please. I'd rather have a crack at Annie Widdecombe!
  • Options

Thanks to uncle's update can I retract my original statement please. I'd rather have a crack at Annie Widdecombe!

f f s .. you need urgent psychiatric help (:-<)
  • Options
    And i am sure Anne Widdecombes crack would be very grateful.
  • Options

f f s .. you need urgent psychiatric help (:-<)</p>
    You're not the first to say Lincs mate ;o)
  • Options

f f s .. you need urgent psychiatric help (:-<)</p>
    You're not the first to say Lincs mate ;o)
    hahahah .. IF you do ever get to grips with Annie .. best keep it to yourself I suggest (:->)
  • Options

Imagine that looking up at you as she gets the lip gloss on the big boss.

Hahaha

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Jesus Christ. She looks completely different in that second picture. Isn't that a Billy Bunter-style centre-parted barnet, and a school blazer? Who ate all the pies? I am going to have to very seriously consider reversing my original decision.
  • Options

Jesus Christ. She looks completely different in that second picture. Isn't that a Billy Bunter-style centre-parted barnet, and a school blazer? I am going to have to very seriously consider reversing my original decision.

just close your eyes and think of Ingerland .. or the Tory party @ least
  • Options
    Ummm... this actually might be the first time in history I've reversed my decision. Crikey, that second picture is obscene!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Glad I didn't see this thread earlier, as it *would* have been a yes!
  • Options

Ummm... this actually might be the first time in history I've reversed my decision. Crikey, that second picture is obscene!

Too late now mate, you're already sunk to the nuts.
  • Options
    Culture secretary criticises John Inverdale's Marion Bartoli gaffe and says she will boycott Open golf over club's all-male policy.
    Sounds like she needs a portion. Well done those that have volunteered, but it's a no from me.
  • Options
    I don't know about nuts. I might be in up to my bloody neck...
  • Options
    No chance.
  • Options
    edited July 2013

Culture secretary criticises John Inverdale's Marion Bartoli gaffe and says she will boycott Open golf over club's all-male policy.

Sounds like she needs a portion. Well done those that have volunteered, but it's a no from me.

Whoa! - Hang on a minute! I volunteered on the basis of seeing the original picture, but having looked at the second one I realise I've been sold a dummy. I've been shafted - which is more than she will be.

• Options
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    chazza said:

Whoa! - Hang on a minute! I volunteered on the basis of seeing the original picture, but having looked at the second one I realise I've been sold a dummy. I've been shafted - which is more than she will be.

It's too late you have to shag her now.

Lie back and think of England the potential chiropractor fees ;-)
  • Options
    chazza said:

It's too late you have to shag her now.
    Hey - that's not fair. I signed up for cultural nookie with a black-stockinged secretary, and I get landed with a cross between Bessie Bunter and a British bulldog.

• Options
    edited July 2013

Agree, the two pictures are chalk and cheese.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Agree, the the two pictures are chalk and cheese.

One is cheese the other is cheesier.
  • Options
    1 in the pink 1 in the stink from me

allday long
  • Options
    Nope
  • Options

Imagine that looking up at you as she gets the lip gloss on the big boss.

lol quality