Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your Account Manager

edited July 2013 in General Charlton
anyone heard from their account manager yet?

from the o/s :

Every Charlton season-ticket holder will be allocated an account manager in the 2013/14 season, the club announced on Friday morning.

It’s yet another benefit of signing up for a season ticket at The Valley as Chris Powell’s men target further Championship success.

Over the next few months, the designated account manager for each season-ticket holder will be in touch by phone.

All fans seeking to buy tickets should continue to contact the Valley commercial centre and speak to any member of staff as usual, but for queries, comments and any additional needs, including hospitality bookings, season-ticket holders will be encourage to liaise with their appointed account manager.

Charlton Commercial Centre Manager Josh Waddell said: “We have introduced this account management process to provide the opportunities of an enhanced level of communication between supporters and the club, to allow for feedback and show that supporters’ views are welcome and will be heard.”

Comments

• Options
    ?????
  • Options

?????

edited

• Options
    all those complaining about communication and the lack thereof will surely be pleased at this innovation
  • Options
    bet the staff are ecstatic !!
  • Options
    10,000 new account managers hired and not a striker. ;-)
  • Options
    mine has just rung to see how I am and I've pre-ordered 4 pints for HT at the Boro game, he said they'll be by the bar with my name on them (bit like when you go to the theatre and have drinks at the interval) - great idea if you ask me...;o)
  • Options
    Except inevitably they won't be ready until 4.15...
  • Options
    If they are anything like the vast majority of account managers I deal with, they will phone a few weeks before season tickets are due and throw a strop when you don't spend any money.

Utterly pointless "innovation"
  • Options
    WSS said:

10,000 new account managers hired and not a striker. ;-)

y-o-u-'-r-e-----n-e-w----a-/-c-----m-a-n-g-e-r-(error) ----I-s---a--c-o-m-p-u-t-e-r
  • Options
    My favourite email ever was one I received from a supplier, which began....

Dear TMA, I'm delighted to tell you that I am your new account manager as of 1st May etc.

The only thing was he missed out the 'o' of account.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is it April 1st ?????
  • Options
    I hope they are like the account managers I'm used to dealing with - golf days a plenty on the horizon then !!
  • Options
    "to allow for feedback and show that supporters’ views are welcome and will be heard"

---

Ha, good bless em.

The cynic in me says this will 100% be about up-selling, lounges, packages, sponsorships, renewals etc.

I've no problem with that though.
  • Options
    Do I have an account or did I simply buy a product? Can I call my account manager to sort me extra tickets for the away cup game at Utd?
  • Options
    yes but they will get moans about everything from team performance to hot water in the East Stand bogs to the incest song to away ticket allocation etc etc. Imagine getting Golfie or Richard Redden.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    hate to be critical but.....

This has to be worse than calling the box office the commercial centre

:D

PS good idea to try and sell more stuff, but to the average ST holder surely this just isn't appropriate??

• Options
    I don't want to be called thanks.
  • Options
    May be worth a go I guess, I went to the celebration suite last year and will almost certainly do it this year too, really enjoyable day. if iI had known how reasonable it was I would probably have done it earlier so if the account managers can tap into that alittle more they may earn their way.
  • Options
    I am calling about your season ticketing.

• Options
    i've just had a message left on my voice mail from a Ms G Arterton about this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I reckon we've farmed the phonecalling business out to this bloke.