Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton memorabilia

I've a little photographic project going on and I'm looking for one of our number with loads of memorabilia going back through the ages. Ideally someone with stuff from the 1920s onwards but it doesn't have to go back that far. Anyone know of any collectors in our number? It needs to extend beyond programmes and include other items of memorabilia such as badges, pennants, scarves etc - you know the type of thing. I'd be grateful for any good leads.

Comments

• Options
    Keep your eye on the auction thread in memory of @cholland. Plenty of pre war items to bid for on there over the coming months.
  • Options
    Thanks Shirty. Any more for any more on this? Come on, some Lifers must know some fans with loads of memorabilia. Dads, granddads etc. It will involve a pro photographer taking a pic of said person with their collection. I will also try the reminiscence class.
  • Options
    check your inbox Matt
  • Options
    Are you after football cards as I've got a fair few going back to the 1920s?
  • Options

Are you after football cards as I've got a fair few going back to the 1920s?

Sounds interesting RMN - what sort of collection do you have?