Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So what's changed, a very quiet revolution ?

Its still only July and I can't wait for the season to start, I've already been to a psf, and away from home FFS...I never go go to psf's...I would have made the trek down to Pompey as well if didn't have a full day of time critical things that need sorting...i'm even thinking about going to the oxford game and it not as if there's been something headline grabbing to stir up interest...I can only put it down to the way things all seem to come together towards the end of last season and there has been few changes in personnel since...reminds me a bit of the end of 67/68 in some ways in how the season just seemed to finish with a glimpse of what was to come...

Comments

• Options
    A positive thread. That must be a good thing.
  • Options
    Sink please too positive
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    According to Mr Prothero personalised trainging plans, but don't tell anyone.. :)
  • Options
    Admin move this to the jokes section immediately.
  • Options
    terrific post .. F*** the politics, who sacked who, who was rude to who, who spent what .... bring on the FOOTBALL
  • Options
    There's a tension in the air that stiffens the sinews. It's all for one, and one for all. I too am champing at the bit. Bring on Bournemouth....
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Can not wait for bournemouth.

Oooo I'm getting all excited.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Well said, the aptly named letthegoodtimesroll.
  • Options
    Aug 3rd can't come soon enough.

Also the fact I go on holiday 10 days later.
  • Options
    Im in this camp...interesting squad remodelling not all about buying in - because the club has to manage itself financially - more about acknowledging what assets the club already has within 1st team and development squad and making shrewd acquisitions - youthful versatility and good old fashioned experience to work with younger players to enable the squad to add an effective 3 5 2 formation to their existing 4 4 2 and diamond formations over the coming season and moving forwards.

I'm looking forward to the season, mid table at least and not ruling out ending up in a play off position
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    madadd said:

Im in this camp...interesting squad remodelling not all about buying in - because the club has to manage itself financially - more about acknowledging what assets the club already has within 1st team and development squad and making shrewd acquisitions - youthful versatility and good old fashioned experience to work with younger players to enable the squad to add an effective 3 5 2 formation to their existing 4 4 2 and diamond formations over the coming season and moving forwards.

I'm looking forward to the season, mid table at least and not ruling out ending up in a play off position

With you all the way on this, madadd.