Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nose Hair

Comments

• Options
    Pmsl
  • Options

I was once told by a client that if you pluck nose hairs, it can cause infection that can easily effect the brain. It happened to his friend? But the guy was medically trained so could be true , may be best to cut or burn rather than pluck despite the pleasure of plucking!

Lol. Practically any activity involving the body can end up giving you a infection. Think your client was pulling your plonker.

• Options
    OMG...just reading all the normal moans groans and general apathy in this forum then this...now sitting here laughing and in tears so funny...absolutely brilliant :)
  • Options

I was once told by a client that if you pluck nose hairs, it can cause infection that can easily effect the brain. It happened to his friend? But the guy was medically trained so could be true , may be best to cut or burn rather than pluck despite the pleasure of plucking!

Lol. Practically any activity involving the body can end up giving you a infection. Think your client was pulling your plonker.

Which can also lead to infection!
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Infection nah. Blindness yes ;0)

• Options

Off_it said:

Infection nah. Blindness yes ;0)

Oh, I was told it made ones ears fall off!
  • Options
    I do love the hot towels. After the neck cracking and your face being set on fire it's wonderful just sitting there with a boiling hot towel wrapped round your face trying to work out what's going on around you. And the sugary tea. Turkish barbers are excellent.
  • Options

I do love the hot towels. After the neck cracking and your face being set on fire it's wonderful just sitting there with a boiling hot towel wrapped round your face trying to work out what's going on around you. And the sugary tea. Turkish barbers are excellent.

Sounds to me like they should be locked up.

• Options
    Been promising myself for years that I'll go and have the Turkish "experience": Who/what/where recommended ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Been promising myself for years that I'll go and have the Turkish "experience": Who/what/where recommended ?

Istanbul.
  • Options

If the little barbers is still in business on Barnefield, they do a good job MOG

Or in Gravesend next to the sex shop on Windmill Street!
  • Options
    Ear hair is the worst. Looks like bum fluff but stronger than guitar wire and rooted to the bone.
  • Options
    I use a Remmington thing which I bought from Argos.

It has 5 different adapters and does ears, nose and eyebrows officially......use none of the adapters and it is pretty good at trimming the gentlemans area as well.

Obviously washed after every use!
  • Options

....use none of the adapters and it is pretty good at trimming the gentlemans area as well.

Typical CL thread; going "downhill" very quickly !

• Options

....use none of the adapters and it is pretty good at trimming the gentlemans area as well.

Typical CL thread; going "downhill" very quickly !

Alright then, In Gravesend next door but one to the cafe on Windmill Street
  • Options

I use a Remmington thing which I bought from Argos.

It has 5 different adapters and does ears, nose and eyebrows officially......use none of the adapters and it is pretty good at trimming the gentlemans area as well.

Obviously washed after every use!

A Remmington?
    that would suit Rob down to the ground, trying to shoot the hairs out.
  • Options
    Is this you Rob?

Pull em owt
  • Options
    Pmsl
  • Options
    Just pulled one out before me shower and it must've been 30mm long! Thought the butler was gonna come running in!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    the hot towels after they but the menthol stuff on your boat, and the tea in a Turkish is diffent to anything else I have had
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Just pulled one out before me shower and it must've been 30mm long! Thought the butler was gonna come running in!

LOL

• Options
    I once had a little lump on my scrotum, like a petit pois, nothing to worry about, had it down as a cysty spot thing and kind of ignored it. Then one day whilst doing a bit of male grooming in the bath when I noticed a hair protruding from said 'spot' so I got some tweezers and pulled on it. I shit you not, this hair was about 5 inches long. Seems this pube had grown inwards, coiling itself til it found it's way out. Scrotum is spotless now.
  • Options
    If I pull hairs, I stand a good chance of getting a spot inside my nose. Astonishing how painful those things are.
  • Options

I once had a little lump on my scrotum, like a petit pois, nothing to worry about, had it down as a cysty spot thing and kind of ignored it. Then one day whilst doing a bit of male grooming in the bath when I noticed a hair protruding from said 'spot' so I got some tweezers and pulled on it. I shit you not, this hair was about 5 inches long. Seems this pube had grown inwards, coiling itself til it found it's way out. Scrotum is spotless now.

Too much information there!
  • Options
    That survey was between women agen between 18-45. Bit broad. Let's face it, if your nose is that hairy, you're not going to be on the radar of too many 18 year olds.

Jesus... I need some football
  • Options
    Hows the sack and crack Rob?
  • Options
    Spot on
  • Options

Sure that weren't your festering root?
  • Options
    My roots long past festered I'm afraid mate.