Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Celtic Fans At Brentford

I hope Charlton never, ever consider having this lot at The Valley.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I went to Ashton Gate last Saturday to see Bristol City V Rangers and the Rangers fans were magnificent and everyone enjoyed a great day out including the police who were very friendly.

Comments

• I'll give this 'til 11am.
  • That long?
  • Utter scum.
  • edited July 2013
    Saw about this last night, but avoided starting a thread meself. Gotta say that nothing that lot do surprises me.
  • But it was only the "jolly ol' craic" Rob!
  • This was their cup final, an English team that play at about their level. No wonder they went mental.
  • D_F_T said:

That long?

Think admin are still kipping.
    ;-)

• Loads of them came down on overnight coaches. Saw some photos on Twitter of them all bladdered at 8am.

Heard about the Lee Rigby stuff yesterday. Absolute scumbags.
  • I went to the game yesterday with my 72 year old dad amongst other family & friends. I heard no chants about Lee Rigby - which would be despicable and which I would have confronted anyone about if I had heard them. There were lots of flags, but I didn't see anything Provo or provocative about them...mostly just different supporters club branches.

The stewarding was a joke and the pitch invasions were ridiculous, including numerous flares.

Unfortunately, people will still believe what they want to about Celtic or Rangers fans, regardless of what actually happens.
  • Sponsored links:

• lol the internet
  • crazy scenes there at Brentford

flares and pissed up shirtless fans

ooooh whatever next
  • Nothing in the video
    TelMc32 said:

I went to the game yesterday with my 72 year old dad amongst other family & friends. I heard no chants about Lee Rigby - which would be despicable and which I would have confronted anyone about if I had heard them. There were lots of flags, but I didn't see anything Provo or provocative about them...mostly just different supporters club branches.

The stewarding was a joke and the pitch invasions were ridiculous, including numerous flares.

Unfortunately, people will still believe what they want to about Celtic or Rangers fans, regardless of what actually happens.

Seem to remember Charlton fans invading the pitch at Welling a couple of weeks ago. Utter scum I say ;0)

• edited July 2013
    Some Celtic fans themselves saying they heard chanting in pub before the game.

It's not as if they haven't got previous either is it.

Worst 'fans' in British football. Including Millwall.
  • Celtic fans themselves on twitter saying that they were ashamed about the chants they heard....yes, some of them are decent!

Why were you there TelMc32, you're obviously not a Brentford fan.......selective hearing?
  • TelMc32 said:

I went to the game yesterday with my 72 year old dad amongst other family & friends. I heard no chants about Lee Rigby - which would be despicable and which I would have confronted anyone about if I had heard them. There were lots of flags, but I didn't see anything Provo or provocative about them...mostly just different supporters club branches.

Sweep sweep
  • If they did chant that, then they really are scum. We were at one of the pubs at about 1.45pm and again afterwards for an hour. The only confrontation I saw was between two friends who obviously couldn't handle their beer in the sun.

I saw for myself the numbers who wouldn't have known anything about the game due to being comatose with alcohol beforehand. Would I want that at Charlton - probably not to be honest.

D_F_T - family connections to Celtic and certainly not selective hearing. As I've said, I'd have no qualms about confronting anyone if I'd heard those chants.
  • Thing is though is that because they weren't heard by any particular person or caught on that YouTube clip, doesn't mean to say they weren't sung.
  • Some Celtic fans themselves saying they heard chanting in pub before the game.

It's not as if they haven't got previous either is it.

Worst 'fans' in British football. Including Millwall.

leave it out

every club has it's c*** fans but ratio wise the scum are in a league of their own
    celtic prolly have more but then the number that support them is so much more
  • se9addick said:

TelMc32 said:

Sweep sweep
    Not sure I get this. Fan of little hand puppets se9???
  • Sponsored links:

• BIG_ROB said:

Thing is though is that because they weren't heard by any particular person or caught on that YouTube clip, doesn't mean to say they weren't sung.

With the greatest of respect Big_Rob you can turn that around and suggest that just because someone on a football forum writes something doesn't mean that it happened. If it did then that's very wrong.

• Brilliant, a person that was their is being questioned by someone who has read something on a forum. Now being called worst fans in British football. I wouldn't be surprised if a small minority sung about Lee Rigby and they are utter scum but at the same time I've heard Charlton fans sing racist songs about Kevin Lisbie but I wouldn't tarnish Charlton fans anywhere near the worst in british football.
  • Jensons love child

Think its goes back further than yesterday, the abuse of our troops at teh Emirates the other year the singing through a minutes silence etc etc all on youtube for all to hear
  • Utter scum.

100% this.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!