Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oldham Away Promotion Season

Just found this vid , the goal is about 1:13 minutes, all you hear are Charlton all game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk57g9XTArE

Comments

• Options
    Was at this match. despite having two players sent off we held on and went on to win. When the whistle finally went, I knew we were going up as champions.
    Thanks for share.
  • Options
    Agree, the fighting spirit in that game proved we were going to be worthy champions!
  • Options
    Yes, in the pub prior to the game and heard massives had won at Huddersfield was feeling nervous and anxious when Hollands got sent off.

The day even Golfie and Large knew we were going up.
  • Options
    I was at that game. The ref was nuts.
  • Options
    The guy at 07:07 who tries to move Leon Cort out of the way when he's talking to ref... Brave. I wouldn't lay a finger of him.
  • Options
    Also, Poor waggy. Never realised he took that red card so badly. He didn't seem to know what to do; it took him quite a while to grasp the concept of leaving the pitch...
  • Options
    What a battle that match was.
  • Options
    Yep, a proper war over 90 minutes. Our defence was unbelievable, they put everything on the line in that second half.
  • Options
    Wasn't there but lost more than my fair share of hair just from the stress of refreshing twitter/this forum.

Will enjoy watching it later whilst feeling a lot more relaxed! Thanks for posting.