Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bournemouth V Real Madrid

Anyone watching this online ?
The right back for Bournemouth looks like one class player
http://firstrowuk.eu/watch/196762/1/watch-bournemouth-fc-vs-real-madrid.html

Comments

• Modric, Ronaldo, Ozil, Benzema all starting.

Yeah, definitely a second string reserve team........
  • 1-0 madrid
  • 1-0 Real Madrid
    Free kick from Ronaldo.
  • Thats what they paid their money for.
  • 3 nil
  • Bournemouth don't look too bad though. Fairly impressed with their passing and their style of play. That said, they have rarely been able to express themselves, as they seem to have everyone defending at times.
  • No names on the madrid shirts, must be saving money.
  • 5 nil
  • 1 more and it will work out £10 a goal. Bargain............
  • Sponsored links:

• What was the final score?
  • 6 nil
  • Cheers
  • Didn't realise Harry Arter was playing.
  • LuckyReds said:

Didn't realise Harry Arter was playing.

Blimey , he's done alright for himself.
  • I would not have enjoyed a 6-0 spanking as a Charlton fan, regardless of who we were playing. Even less having paid £60.
  • Sometimes you have to admire the quality regardless of the result. I would have loved to have seen Real
    Madrid at The Valley.
  • Sometimes you have to admire the quality regardless of the result. I would have loved to have seen Real
    Madrid at The Valley.

+1, we might have beat them. ;-)

• WSS said:

I would not have enjoyed a 6-0 spanking as a Charlton fan, regardless of who we were playing. Even less having paid £60.

Wouldn't have been 60 quid at charlton though
  • WSS said:

I would not have enjoyed a 6-0 spanking as a Charlton fan, regardless of who we were playing. Even less having paid £60.

Indeed. I would've left at half time. ;-)

• Sponsored links:

• I know Bournemouth's owner is not exactly hard up, but i don't know why they didn't just spend £1m on a new player instead of paying Madrid to turn up to smash them.

However, it's obviously a game their fans and players will never forget.
  • Barnsley finished higher than Bournemouth last year, we beat them 6-0 away - therefore we are better than Real Madrid.
  • se9addick said:

Barnsley finished higher than Bournemouth last year, we beat them 6-0 away - therefore we are better than Real Madrid.

Agreed!
  • not sure if this result will be good or bad for the B'mouth players. They have been stuffed by one of the world's premier clubs and it looks as though RM put out a strongish side. Conversely it may have served as a football lesson for the AFCB players with positive implications.
    Steve Fletcher, ex long serving player and now AFCB 'ambassador' was on TalkSPORT on Sunday before the RM game. He said words to the effect that 'our season only really starts against Charlton' and the RM match is just a tasty snack for the fans.
  • not sure if this result will be good or bad for the B'mouth players. They have been stuffed by one of the world's premier clubs and it looks as though RM put out a strongish side. Conversely it may have served as a football lesson for the AFCB players with positive implications.
    Steve Fletcher, ex long serving player and now AFCB 'ambassador' was on TalkSPORT on Sunday before the RM game. He said words to the effect that 'our season only really starts against Charlton' and the RM match is just a tasty snack for the fans.

Fletcher's has been my own (minority) view all along; I know many Lifers disagree.

• Selling the signed shirt on ebay would get him his £60 back!