Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Uri Geller

2»

Comments

• Options
    In the immortal words of Michael Jackson "M*****F*****' spoon lover!".
  • Options
    For me Derek Akora runs him a close second in the "why the f*ck do you exist" category.
  • Options

For me Derek Akora runs him a close second in the "why the f*ck do you exist" category.

yeah and you will be telling me sam doesn't exist either right oh

Uri Gellar is a hundred per cent real he made mcallister miss

you lot on here are unreal

*)

• Options

they are all utter frauds. I remember the producer fed him some story about a ghost of Most Haunted, and Acorah pretended to be channelling him.. only for the name of the ghost to be an anagram of Derek Faker. He got the tin tack shortly afterwards. What were they expecting?

this was his finest moment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uD0dPhr9cQ
  • Options

....... that an obscure football team in South East London should hold the fascination and devotion to 20 odd thousand people every other week .......

I've met quite a few of the odd ones.

• Options
    Shocked that nobody has mentioned Ackworth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9LkjiejyLo
  • Options
    Lol - Andrew Mitchell's house of horror!
  • Options

This^^.....Acorah is definitely in the `Top C***' category for this sorta thing...

...in the next group down i'd include the likes of this fat parasite:

Don't ya just wanna shoot 'im...
  • Options

This^^.....Acorah is definitely in the `Top C***' category for this sorta thing...

...in the next group down i'd include the likes of this fat parasite:

Don't ya just wanna shoot 'im...
    In fairness to the obnoxious twat, he seems very genuine away from all the astrology crap.