Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stormwatch

2»

Comments

• Options
    JT said:

JWADDICK said:

Great Pic JT where is that? The street looks very familiar.

I didn't take by the way!

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway_messenger/news/storm-chaos-3709/
    I would have taken the credit! Still a great pic.
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited July 2013

• Options
    JWADDICK said:

Great Pic JT where is that? The street looks very familiar.

Superb pic - could have been taken by the American master photographer William Eggleston.

• Options
    Few rumbles in Esher this morning but nothing exciting. Heavy rain last night in Claygate, but sadly no electric.
  • Options
    fattmatt said:

Few rumbles in Esher this morning but nothing exciting. Heavy rain last night in Claygate, but sadly no electric.

Last night's curry?

• Options
    Absolutely hammering it down in Park Royal
  • Options

fattmatt said:

Last night's curry?

Sadly, Fattmatt is on a diet. No curry!
  • Options
    Pissing down here in Bedfordshire and i'm about to travel to Camden for a work shift drink. Bloody typical.
  • Options
    SE2 plenty of thunder last night past midnight
  • Options

Unsure whether to jump on the scooter or not to work. Looks alright at the minute

mate I was out last night on mine, I had just finished up at warwick avenue tube, my cabbie pal met me there and we were going for a coffee at the 24hr café in kings cross ,at about 2am in the time it took for me to ride up bishops bridge and onto Marylebone rd the heavens opened and it looked like I had jumped in a pool , I couldn't even go in the café as I was drenched and pissing myself with laughter so much,

lesson learned always have your coat and waterproofs pal

the lightening was mental though I loved it , the poor bstds outside Kates hospital in Paddington wernt so happy though

Went for it in the end & made it into work without it raining. Just got to get home now so hoping it stays as it is at the mo.

Ive been caught out a few times with out my paperwork laminated & have ended up having to chuck the maps etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mate took this at 2.30am.

• Options
    Where - Thailand?
  • Options
    you couldn't tell road from pavement on Marylebone road last night when it came down

• Options
    Off_it said:

Where - Thailand?

More like Nepal in that area of Folkestone.
  • Options
    I don't wish to be a topper or two shits or anything, but this storm I'm currently sitting in takes some beating. One of me dogs is in absolute pieces!
  • Options
    JT said:

Mate took this at 2.30am.

Ffs @JT that's another 5 minutes I've wasted waiting for one of you pictures to move!

; )
  • Options
    No rain, no thunder down 'ere in 'erefordshire.
  • Options
    I'm debating whether to water my garden - we didn't get a drop of rain last night, yet 2 miles away, the road was flooded when I drove to work.
  • Options

I'm debating whether to water my garden - we didn't get a drop of rain last night, yet 2 miles away, the road was flooded when I drove to work.

Good thing I decided not to - it's just started to rain!
  • Options
    Where's me14? I'm me6
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I live on the downs north of Bearsted. I did hear thunder and saw lightening last night but had no actual rain.
  • Options

No rain, no thunder down 'ere in 'erefordshire.

It's 'up 'ere in 'erefordshire' you norven monkey.

• Options

I live on the downs north of Bearsted. I did hear thunder and saw lightening last night but had no actual rain.

In ME15.

Great display last night but no rain.

• Options
    Wunderground.com/wundermap is very good for showing temperature and rain. Sorry I always seem to get posting a hyperlink wrong so you'll have to type it in.

It is currently showing heavy rain over the north Kent coast.
  • Options
    Nothing will ever beat the storm I witnessed in Jamaica avfew years ago. Literally jumped out my chair at the first clap of thunder - convinced a bomb had gone off. Once I pulled myself together I loved it.