Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shelvey money

Have we received the money for his sale to Swansea? If so any danger of us spending some of it?

Comments

• Options
    eug72 said:

Have we received the money for his sale to Swansea? If so any danger of us spending some of it?

The board have blown it on a few KFC bargain buckets ;-)

• Options
    Have to say I don't know if we get our share in one lump sum or whether we get it in dribs and drabs as and when Liverpool receive their payments. All deals are structured differently so maybe we will never know. Plus there is always the case that if we were due say 300k but spread out over the course of three years we might renegotiate with Liverpool and accept say one splodge now of say 225k especially as it seems it is very much needed.
  • Options
    Cheers large. Just we could do with a few grand now!
  • Options

Have to say I don't know if we get our share in one lump sum or whether we get it in dribs and drabs as and when Liverpool receive their payments. All deals are structured differently so maybe we will never know. Plus there is always the case that if we were due say 300k but spread out over the course of three years we might renegotiate with Liverpool and accept say one splodge now of say 225k especially as it seems it is very much needed.

Can't they just Wonga it till it comes in?
  • Options
    eug72 said:

Cheers large. Just we could do with a few grand now!

Seems like the board will probably just trouser it

• Options

Can't they just Wonga it till it comes in?
    How do you think we're paying the wages? ;)