Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Lookey Likees - Updated

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2007
    Jeez i must look rough at football!

Sco- you could have put a much in there.

Anyway- Sco reminds me of Alistair McGowan! ;-)
  • Options
    F Blocker = Life On Mars bloke Sam Tyler (Actor John Sym)
  • Options
    Stop Shouting's barnet is reminiscent of Limahl
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cuff[/cite]Stop Shouting's barnet is reminiscent of Limahl

Not to mention his skin!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stanmoreaddick[/cite]Jeez i must look rough at football!

Sco- you could have put a much in there.

Anyway- Sco reminds me of Alistair McGowan! ;-)

Stanmore looks like Lou Carpenter's Grandson, that better dood?

I assume the AM thing is due to me making an impression on you. Boom, Bo...oh.
  • Options
    Your forgiven mate- just the sort of thing i deserve hanging around at football with all the youngsters!
  • Options
    MCS

image.php?AttachmentID=187

0_my_photographs_scotland_-_highland_cow_vv19_large.jpg
  • Options
    Ha Ha
  • Options
    LOL!
  • Options
    Just to let you all no, the beard is over twice as long as the beard in that pic! SO dan is absolutely spot on!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quality Dan, absolute quality.
  • Options

foot.jpg1905
  • Options
    Did anyone spot the Glenn Roeder lookalike in the Bugle on Sunday? He looked like he'd had a heavy Saturday night...
  • Options
    Yeah...he was in there tapping up Bryan Hughes!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]I am told I look like a cross between Richard Littlejohn and Ray Winstone, both in their fatter days.
    Last night my wife thought Jeff Shreeves looked like me. My youngest thinks I look like Chandler from friends. My mum thinks I look like Eamon Holmes.

ricky gervais?
  • Options
    ...who also looked like he'd had a few too many ziders the night before. No wonder he's not in the team anymore!

Cuff - Dean Holdsworth

Off-it - you were accused of being Raymond van Barneveld on the way back from Forest!!!
  • Options
    ScoSco
    edited March 2007
    _39649237__cont203.jpg

Rothko or Tom Conti? (bad pic I know!)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: YTS[/cite]...who also looked like he'd had a few too many ziders the night before. No wonder he's not in the team anymore!

Cuff - Dean Holdsworth

Off-it - you were accused of being Raymond van Barneveld on the way back from Forest!!!

A fat Raymond van Barneveld?
  • Options
    6ft 3"...solid on the oche...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]F Blocker = Life On Mars bloke Sam Tyler (Actor John Sym)
    Really???? I can live with that.

I used to be told I looked like Ian Beale when I was at Uni - v. dodgy hair at the time!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    YTS - Ian Beale.
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Milan Mandaric or Ted Bates...I can see why the Saints fans are throwing their toys out of the pram
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]Milan Mandaric or Ted Bates...I can see why the Saints fans are throwing their toys out of the pram

that's brilliant,isn't it?
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Henry Irvine or Scooter
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]YTS - Ian Beale.

Oh he will be happy with that one!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: No.1 in South London[/cite]Henry Irvine or Scooter[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_65055 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]muppetscooter.gif[/div][div noWrap=false]charlton24096news1.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Is Ben waving toward the South Stand in that picture?
  • Options
    If the photo was black and white and he had a bit more hair our esteemed supporters director would be a passable Boris Johnson....
  • Options
    I suspect that the four fingered right hand can assure us that Scooter and Henry are one and the same !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: No.1 in South London[/cite]I suspect that the four fingered right hand can assure us that Scooter and Henry are one and the same !

Well I've never seen them in the same room. FACT.
  • Options
    Latest one for me last nIght whilst watching Green Street for first time was the character Bovver I think reminded me a bit of Buckshee :-)