Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A word from our sponsors................

http://www.andrews-sykes.com/info/cafc-offer-2013/

Andrews Sykes - A New Year Supporting Charlton Athletic Football Club

Andrews Sykes is very pleased to be official shirt sponsors to Charlton Athletic Football Club for 2013-2014.

This will be our second year of supporting CAFC, and we’re really enjoying our involvement with the club, players and especially the fans.

Of course the decision to sponsor a club like Charlton has to be a sound business decision for us and the club, so to recognise the value we receive from being involved, we would like to extend to the fans some opportunities to use Andrews Sykes and save money.

Our services, which include portable air conditioner hire, boiler, heater and chiller hire as well as full air conditioning system installation and service, lend themselves to all sorts of organisations from local ‘small business’ and community organisations through emerging corporates on to major corporations. We know the Charlton fanbase includes people involved across the full spectrum so we are sure there are plenty of ways we can help – these are challenging times so any opportunity to get the best out of an organisation by creating a great work place, while at the same time getting best value, is bound to be useful.

As part of our commitment, we would like to offer those who follow CAFC a series of special advantageous ways to use our services to help their business. Detailed below are some of those options.

If you think hiring Air Conditioning would be beneficial for you, simply ring 0208 858 8121 and quote reference CAFCHIRE to claim a free week on any hire of 4 weeks or more for units up to 4.5 kW (cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer).

Get 10% discount off any new fixed air conditioning installation. Quote Offer Code CAFCFIX when you ring 0800 731 8833.

Buy 3 planned maintenance visits to your installed air conditioning system and get the 4th visit free. Quote Offer Code CAFCPMC when you enquire on 0800 731 8833.

Comments

• Options
    I bet Andrews/Sykes are having a bonanza time .. this heat .. every firm, man, woman & child is screaming out for a c .. they do a lot of work around the Humber .. huge refrigeration plants and factories .. I should think that their business is great .. both on-going and profitable
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I saw one of their vans go past me in EC2 last week, first time I've ever noticed them.
  • Options
    They have a site just round the corner from me near Port Solent.
  • Options
    My aircon condenser on my car is kaput. Do they do those?
  • Options
    Nice pun there at the end of the second sentence.
  • Options
    some red hot deals to be had there, making yourself some cool savings... fair play to them!