Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Squad Numbers

2»

Comments

• Options

rouamba?

He went at the end of last season. No one knows where.
  • Options
    Yann, Solly, Wiggins and Danny H all like the numbers they currently have. Squad numbers mean a lot less nowadays than they used to. Don't know why Hollands didn't move sooner though.

The only confusing one is Dervite who I thought took 44 last season because his choice is no.4 but of course JJ. That means his move to 6 is a bit strange.

Fuller 9, Stewart 10, Church 12, Obika 26 is my guess.
  • Options
    I talked to Morrison on Sunday about numbers and he said most people had requested last years. He did give me the scoop that Callum had asked for 11 - was pretty sure that's what he was wearing at Pompey
  • Options

Yann, Solly, Wiggins and Danny H all like the numbers they currently have. Squad numbers mean a lot less nowadays than they used to. Don't know why Hollands didn't move sooner though.

The only confusing one is Dervite who I thought took 44 last season because his choice is no.4 but of course JJ. That means his move to 6 is a bit strange.

What Stewart is that?
  • Options
    I was good at football, but I don't think I was ever at Championship level.

Oh well wish me luck.
  • Options
    Red_Raver said:

What Stewart is that?
    Rod.
  • Options
    chazza said:

Red_Raver said:

What Stewart is that?
    Rod.
    Oh thanks, I thought it would be between him or Martha.
  • Options
    You're both wrong. I meant James.
  • Options
    It's Stewart Gilligan Griffin.
  • Options
    Andy Stewart might don his kilt and give us a song and a reel at half-time on Saturday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Remember back in the days when they first introduced squad numbers that we assigned numbers in alphabetical order, hence Balmer had the No1 shirt - only at Charlton !
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Spanish said:

Remember back in the days when they first introduced squad numbers that we assigned numbers in alphabetical order, hence Balmer had the No1 shirt - only at Charlton !

That was an embarrassment.
  • Options
    chazza said:

Spanish said:

That was an embarrassment.
    Alphabetical order.

• Options
    Any idea when the club will be announcing the squad numbers ?. I want to get some shirts this week for my sons to take on holiday but with no squad numbers , they don't know what numbers are to go with what players to have printed on the shirts.
  • Options
    Football Manager usually asks you to select them on August 1st dont they?
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Any idea when the club will be announcing the squad numbers ?. I want to get some shirts this week for my sons to take on holiday but with no squad numbers , they don't know what numbers are to go with what players to have printed on the shirts.

Put your sons names on them, they will stay longer with the club than the players
  • Options
    Reckon it'll be a week or so until we find out.
  • Options
    Usually find out a week before the start of the season. I reckon Buyens will wear 17, Moussa 14, Gudmundsson 7 and Vetokele 10 based on previous numbers
  • Options
    Vetokele likes 9 doesn't he?
  • Options
    Church is 9.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TBH will be 26...
  • Options
    Reckon Fox will take 3 and Bikey 6, Pope won't wear number 1 but will end up having 13 or something instead
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Wilson 2
    Tucudean 29
  • Options
    I heard Pen is number 15.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

I heard Pen is number 15.

On that note I reckon O'G would have been in the running for number 19 but he's now a Seagull.
  • Options
    I reckon:

George will be 23
    Gudmanson 7
    Igor 10