Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Women's Euro Football Championships (Norway v Denmark tonight)

Anyone else following the tournament?

There is a reasonable amount of interest here in Denmark with the Danes playing the Norwegians in tonight's semi final match (currently 1-0 to Norway).

Passing and movement of both teams is very good it must be said.

Comments

• the rival Viking Valkyries going at it .. just might tune in for a butchers
  • The BBC have been flogging it to death on radio and TV.

When I first saw women's football on telly many years ago I couldn't believe how crap it was. From what I've seen of this tournament it hasn't improved.
  • I have watched a fair bit of it and have enjoyed some of the games. Thought the French looked good against us and their second goal ( and scorer) was quite tasty.
    Just watching Denmark v Norway at the moment think the Danes move the ball round quite well on the floor. Hope they get back in it as they play the better football I think.
  • @3blokes agree with that last comment. I hope the Danes get back into the game (plus my wife is Danish)
  • Can somebody kindly post a clip of the Danes goal against Italy in their group match. It was a cracker. Unfortunately I am unable to do so on my iPhone
  • They deserved that :-) game on :-)
  • Can't believe I am actually feeling slightly anxious watching a game of women's football. 2nd half of extra time about to start. Still 1-1
  • Don't normally watch women's football but Nprway/Denmark and I'm all over it. Plus I've got terrible TV reception and it's the only channel I have
  • Norway smashed Denmark on penalties, what were they moaning about from the officials before the shoot out?
  • @Threadkiller don't know but I guess it might have contributed to a loss of focus. In my (slightly biased) opinion the best team lost tonight.