Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Phoneshop

Sure I saw a thread recently with posts saying how good this is. Watched last night's new episode and thought it was absolutely awful. Am I
missing something?!

Comments

  • I think it's crap too.
  • Never seen it
  • One of my fave programmes......
  • Funny. Need to have an element of Yoot in your life I think.
  • You want some, You want some?

    No??

    SHIT HOUSES
  • Lol I'm not that old just don't think a whole show about the effects of skunk is funny. Each to their own.
  • Terrible
  • Talal said:

    Lol I'm not that old just don't think a whole show about the effects of skunk is funny. Each to their own.

    And what exactly are these so called effects of "skunk" ?

  • New Man...

  • sseaddick said:

    Talal said:

    Lol I'm not that old just don't think a whole show about the effects of skunk is funny. Each to their own.

    And what exactly are these so called effects of "skunk" ?

    Was all very OTT. Stereotypical stuff- sweats, paranoia etc
  • Sponsored links:


  • I think it's pretty funny. Ashley is hilarious.
  • nope just don't get it
  • The first 2 series were good, then the third was toilet....haven't seen the new series yet to comment. I actually managed to get an extra role in the 3rd series, easy money and the cast were really nice. Decent bunch.
  • The third series is on now.
  • For some reason I thought it was the 4th. I remember the pilot coming out well before the first series so must be confused there. The second series was the terrible one then. I was in the Miners episode, it was odd.
  • Each to their own but I love it. Last nights episode was hilarious and Christopher is a brilliant character.
  • The first 2 series were good, then the third was toilet....haven't seen the new series yet to comment. I actually managed to get an extra role in the 3rd series,

    Is there a connection?

    ;)
  • I think it's hilarious. Like JT said you definitely have to be able to relate to the yoot element. From experience it's useless trying to make anyone watch it who doesn't live near the Sutton/Croydon area because they just don't get it
  • Croydon said:

    I think it's hilarious. Like JT said you definitely have to be able to relate to the yoot element. From experience it's useless trying to make anyone watch it who doesn't live near the Sutton/Croydon area because they just don't get it

    Er, hello!?!
  • edited July 2013

    Croydon said:

    I think it's hilarious. Like JT said you definitely have to be able to relate to the yoot element. From experience it's useless trying to make anyone watch it who doesn't live near the Sutton/Croydon area because they just don't get it

    Er, hello!?!
    I literally just clocked your comment after I'd posted mine, realised my point was then void!
  • Sponsored links:


  • No worries Croydon mate. I ain't mad at ya ;o)
  • Watched it when it first came on and thought it was awful. Then everyone was going on about how good it was so I gave it another go. Worse than I remembered.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Roland Out!