Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where do 4-4-2 think we'll finish?

13»

Comments

• Options

Millwall are not going down

They easily could. They were lucky to stay up last season and their new signing are hardly inspired. Having Nicky Bailey didn't help us from going down from the Championship and Lee Martin hardly fired us up from League One. They look better than last season as a squad but they've got a new manager to get used to and a bad start might see them in some difficulty.Bournemouth and Doncaster seem to have some money behind them as well.
    They've got a very strong looking team now. Macdonald and Morison up front, Bailey and Trotter in midfield. They'll do very well IMO; surely playoffs.
    Can't tell if that's sarcastic or not. Millwall will not get Playoffs. I liked Bailey but come on. He got relegated from the Championship with us and powered Middlesbrough to a mighty 16th finish last season. He's hardly the missing piece in a Premiership-pushing juggernaut. Scott Macdonald is a good player, but Millwall weren't pushing into the Playoffs when they had Chris Wood last season. They've improved their squad, but then they really had to. Let's not go overboard on this
    Er...we were 6th when Wood left us, so yes, we were pushing into the playoffs. The whole point of the disappointment last season was if we had kept Wood we'd probably have finished top 10.

• Options
    We don't even play 4-4-2 so it's irrelevant.
  • Options

We don't even play 4-4-2 so it's irrelevant.

Impossible with only one striker.

• Options
    Playoffs are certainly not out of the question IMO ....if we secure Sordell and Church along with Kermit then the jobs a good un!
  • Options
    I'll be happy to stay up.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

I'll be happy to stay up.

If we get Sordell & another striker in without losing someone key (I.e Wiggins) then I reckon there's no reason we can't hit 60+ points.
  • Options
    BBC seem to have actually done some research! a good summary of our (pre church and sordell) state, not much to disagree with here!

Charlton Athletic

Manager: Chris Powell
    Last season: 9th
    Best summer signing: Mark Gower
    One to watch: Callum Harriott
    Charlton Athletic
    BBC London 94.9's Jamie Reid: "After winning League One at a canter, all eyes last season were on how well Charlton would do back in the Championship - and few fans would have been disappointed.
    "On a limited budget, manager Chris Powell used his tactical nous and knowledge of the loan market to get the best out of his group of players.
    "The squad looks thin and it means that some academy players should get an opportunity at first-team level.
    "With the Championship promising to be as keenly contested as ever, you feel that Powell will need some fresh blood to emulate the successes of last season."
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    se9addick said:
    The Millwall tosser has tipped us for relegation, along with Doncaster and Yeovil.

Scum.

• Options
    I am with the man from Doncaster