Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BNQ car park

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
I got a parking ticket there the other day for going back twice in one day, what's that all about. They have a no return within 3 hour rule for some reason...

To cap it all the guy clocked me 0845 and 13:15, and despite me showing him two receipts and pointing out the clock time was more than 3 hours, I now have to go to all the trouble of appealing!! I came very close to thumping him..

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2007
    The 3 hour rule is in place to give you time to calm down before returning there with something you bought that does nt f**king work
  • Options
    BNQ, thats near Comet and the Cinema right?

When I wake up late I often drive there and jump on the bus to North Greenwich, meaning I park there all day, yet to get ticket, guess I'm just lucky.
  • Options
    yeah, read the new signs they've put up
  • Options
    They've been up since the car park at North Greenwich decreased in size by 50%, as I said, I guess I'm just lucky.
  • Options
    yup
  • Options
    I would be pretty pissed if I got a ticket as it's not like the car park is full or anything and there is a total lack of parking for commuters in Charlton, although I suppose rules is rules.
  • Options
    Does this apply to the Sainsburys car park too?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Does this apply to the Sainsburys car park too?

I believe it's all the same car park.