Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

WILL HE OR WONT HE

My mates just phoned me and said sir chris is being lined up for the next under21 manager.it was on talk sport.it says he will manage both.anyone no if there any truth in this.

Comments

• Don't want him to do it

Focus on the Addicks rather than get all the shit that comes with England internationals
  • Sounds like utter cobblers to me .
  • Nonsense, u21 manager is a step down from a Championship team.
  • On the proviso that we can bring in a few of them , then yes please.
  • Oh sorry - didn't realise the speculation was that he'd do both jobs. Still doesn't seem likely.
  • It won't happen , trust me , we've more chance of signing 2 new strikers today , oh wait....
  • did anyone else hear it
  • Perfectly doable imo he would be good at it

But scp seems to be a workaholic so notsure where his rest time would come
  • I don't think he will, he has a job here and it takes up a lot of his time.
  • se9addick said:

Nonsense, u21 manager is a step down from a Championship team.

So are the england seniors.
  • Sponsored links:

• We need him fully focused on the job he has started. How can he tell the players to be fully committed to the club and the cause if he himself has fingers in other pies?

Nonsense. Talk shit always talk shit.
  • I think he would do a good job at it, bare in mind that we have quite a young squad, and he seems like a great role model for players, it would certainly place him in the head of many of England's best young footballers too, and therefore us.
  • U21 manager is a bit of a dead end job though isn't it ?
  • It would be a most richly deserved honour for SCP which I would love to happen, provided he can juggle both roles without compromise.
  • At work, would I want my top employee working part-time for someone else? No.
  • I wouldn't have a problem with it, I respect him to be abke to make the right decision on how much time it would take. He has to progress his career and I would rather he was looking towards England for that than another club in a few years. At the end of the day all he needs to do is go to games to watch players and that will benefit us as a club. The commitment on top of that really isn't much.