Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Quick Quiz **Opening day sending offs**

Bradley Pritchard has become the 8th Charlton player to be sent off on the opening day of the season. Name the other 7?

Comments

• Options
    Konch v Chelski
    Rufus v Newcastle
  • Options
    Rufus at Newcastle I remember.
  • Options
    Mark Fish at home to Man City.
  • Options
    Djimi Traore in Dowie's first game at Upton Park.
  • Options
    Ahhh beat me to it paddy. Traore. About the highlight of his time with us
  • Options
    Ambrose (at Sunderland?)
  • Options
    What about that guy who was a member of UKIP who got sent off against Burnley back in '72 but we all scrubbed him from our history?
  • Options
    Semedo vs Bournemouth
  • Options
    WSS said:

What about that guy who was a member of UKIP who got sent off against Burnley back in '72 but we all scrubbed him from our history?

Who he? First game of 1971-72 was home to Hull (won, 1-0; Treacy); first game of 1972-73 was away at Walsall (lost, 3-2; Horsfield, Peacock).

• Options

WSS said:

Who he? First game of 1971-72 was home to Hull (won, 1-0; Treacy); first game of 1972-73 was away at Walsall (lost, 3-2; Horsfield, Peacock).

I think he was called Ben Odeje, or something like that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

WSS said:

You'll find your answer in here:

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/56287/william-john-jenner-former-director/p1
  • Options
    Off_it said:

WSS said:

I don't think UKIP existed in 1972. No Odeje in my stats.

• Options
    Konchesky
    Rufus
    Fish
    Ambrose
    Traore
    Semedo all correct

One to get
  • Options

Wooosh!
  • Options

Off_it said:

WSS said:

Odeje is good but's not right. Pre season trips to Le Hauve don't count ;-)
  • Options
    One to get
  • Options
    Parker v Wolves.
  • Options

Parker v Wolves.

Not the first game of the season
  • Options
    Clue: happened in the last 30 years and this player is loved by all Charlton fans ;-)
  • Options
    Pitcher v Grimsby
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Killer ?
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

Pitcher v Grimsby

Correct answer

• Options
    Great quiz, Shirty5. Can we have more fiendish teasers like this to take our minds off the performances on the pitch?