Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yann's goal yesterday

Comments

• Options
    Similar to his last league goal v Bristol City...
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I bow before his greatness as I am not worthy. Also cheers @plentyofshots that is a top site that you've made there, I love it.
  • Options
    Absolute quality!!
  • Options
    Just throws his foot at it, pure instinct. Great goal and I reckon the first of many, Yann won't be too far off leagues top scorer if he stays fit.
  • Options

Similar to his last league goal v Bristol City...

I thought the one v bristol city was a lot better and with the hype after yesterdays goal thought it would actually be better than it was !!
    of course it was a magnificent strike but he's done a lot better before imo
  • Options
    Magician!
  • Options
    Yann's has watched that ball from the moment it left Wiggy's boot. Never took his eye off the ball.

Terrific goal.
  • Options
    Have to say the marking wasn't very good! ;o)
  • Options
    He did so well to hit that off a heavy deflection
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Saw it happen, and have seen it since on tv, have to say it was better when I was there, as it came out of nothing and you weren't expecting it.

It was a shame it wasn't a match winner because the excitement it created at the time , was worth going to Bournemouth for that alone.

Hope Yann , can stay fit and get even better this season, crack on into double digit goals tally , and form a scorching
    Partnership with Marvin Sordell and Simon Church.