Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How to I go about using the free ticket in my season ticket book

I have been told I can cash in two tokens for adult tickets to take people to the games. If so, how do I go about doing this for Saturday?

cheers

Comments

• Options
    Call the box office mate, they'll sort ya!
  • Options
    Thanks mate
  • Options
    did you speak to the ticket office about this yet? i want to try and use mine for doncaster
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Just seen this. Any news? I was looking to use mine on Saturday.
  • Options
    question - can you only use a child(s) free ticket from their ST book for another child, or could an adult use the ticket for free?
  • Options

question - can you only use a child(s) free ticket from their ST book for another child, or could an adult use the ticket for free?

I assume you would only be able to use it for a child. But probably upgrade it and pay the differences.

• Options
    How does this work, we get 2 free tickets but presumably we have to use one for ourselves if we want to sit next to the guest we bring ? Or do we just use one & they have to sit on their own if the seat either side of me are already taken by S/T holders ?
  • Options

How does this work, we get 2 free tickets but presumably we have to use one for ourselves if we want to sit next to the guest we bring ? Or do we just use one & they have to sit on their own if the seat either side of me are already taken by S/T holders ?

No, you don't need to use one of the free tickets for yourself. You already have a seat.
  • Options
    I am getting a free for the Leicester game for a Swedish Addick. I've filled in all the details and will go to the CC to get the ticket. They need name, address, email, phone. and con if applicable filled in on the voucher. You also say where you want the seat and the match. Gold matches not available. Just find the vouchers you need to complete inside your season ticket book.
  • Options
    i just spoke to them you can exchange them as long as the match is on sale at the time they just exchange the vouchers for you for match tickets aslong as info is all filled out on back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Just swap your seat for that game and pay any difference if there is one.

• Options
    se9addick said:

No, you don't need to use one of the free tickets for yourself. You already have a seat.
    Ah right thanks for that ..................

• Options
    DRF said:

Just swap your seat for that game and pay any difference if there is one.

Thanks DRF didn't know that you could just swap your seat for an individual game.
  • Options
    They were even a bit confused at the North Stand box office on Tuesday night regarding the protocol, suggesting that you would have to 'wait' for it and implying it couldn't be done immediately.

I doubt (hopefully) this is true.

I am going try tomorrow for Mrs ET as our friends son is Mascot.

• Options
    does anyone know if a ticket can be used at tomorrow nights game? and if so can i get it sorted at the ticket office on the night?
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

does anyone know if a ticket can be used at tomorrow nights game? and if so can i get it sorted at the ticket office on the night?

I would assume you can, if however you are planning on moving your season ticket to sit with the free ticket, they will do it but they will be exceptionally arsey with you if you don't do it 48 hours in advance.
  • Options
    okay thanks,i plan to get the ticket as near to my seat as possible which i doubt will be a problem with the current form we are in
  • Options
    Phoned last week and got the next two seats to me, for Tuesday nights game.
    Have to take the vouchers down there ( commercial centre) before KO.
    Did also have my red card....... pretty easy to me, let's hope it is.
    Otherwise i will have to pay I guess, and 'moan' afterwards
  • Options
    so aslong as i get down there early enough tomorrow i should be okay then
  • Options
    You will be fine. We chopped in 5 free stubs a couple of weeks ago five mins before kick off. No problems. Just fill in the back before arrival to make the process quicker
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cheers guys
  • Options
    Going to finally use mine for the 8th. Swapping a junior for a teenager - anyone know if I have to pay extra?
  • Options
    Which games are excluded from the scheme?
  • Options
    the remaining gold games are:
    QPR 22nd February
    Reading 5th April
    Blackburn 26th April
    All other home league games are silver I think