Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pointless trivia

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
Jamie Stuart's daughter is in my sons class at nursery.

Despite rumours to the contrary, I can confirn that her name is not "Charlie".

Comments

• Options
    My Dads mates missus used to cut Lennies hair
  • Options
    I went to get my barnet cut on saturday and the fella told me that I'd "only just missed Talal El Karkouri". Gutted. If I'd seen him I would've asked him why he always tries an overhead kick in his own area!
  • Options
    Andy Johnson used to get his haircut in my local barbers. Tried to get the barber to cut his throat but he said it would be bad for business.
  • Options
    that must have been a quick haircut he's bald
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]that must have been a quick haircut he's bald

He has his head shaved
  • Options
    Why go to a barbers for that?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Why go to a barbers for that?!

He's a footballer- couldn't work it out.
  • Options
    I used to live opposite Jamie Stuart
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]I used to live opposite Jamie Stuart

Sidcup Hill?
  • Options
    i used to know his brother.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]I used to live opposite Jamie Stuart

Sidcup Hill?

Woodside Road
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i used to know his brother.

i used to know him

played in the same junior team.
  • Options
    i think i used to know of him from the pub. think he went to cleeve park, and i used to see him about. i don't know how i got talking to him tho. mates of mates. probably in the moon and six
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Andy Johnson used to get his haircut in my local barbers. Tried to get the barber to cut his throat but he said it would be bad for business.[/quote]

Would that be the one at the bottom of Bromley High St? More or less opposite Bromley South?
  • Options
    My mums schoolfriend married Eddie Firmani. Beat that!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Andy Johnson used to get his haircut in my local barbers. Tried to get the barber to cut his throat but he said it would be bad for business.

Would that be the one at the bottom of Bromley High St? More or less opposite Bromley South?

No, the one on Widmore Green by the Oak. Fairly new barbers so you might not know it. Had a cut in that one you mean by the station as well.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

No, the one on Widmore Green by the Oak. Fairly new barbers so you might not know it. Had a cut in that one you mean by the station as well.

Isn't there any football on tonight?.....:-)
  • Options
    Used to train with Seb Coe when I ran for Haringey in the mid 80's. He was seriously quick-I was not...
  • Options
    I saw Laurence Llewelyn Bowen this morning in his 4x4 on the heath. Looked fine & dandy in his aviators, bless him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]I saw Laurence Llewelyn Bowen this morning in his 4x4 on the heath. Looked fine & dandy in his aviators, bless him.

you could have sent him round to my place, I`m supposed to be decorating! but have just had phone call to play a round of golf. ; )