Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Middlesbrough Programme

Anyone seen whether the club will be producing the £5 Handbook/Programme for the Middlesbrough game on Saturday?

Comments

• Options

Anyone seen whether the club will be producing the £5 Handbook/Programme for the Middlesbrough game on Saturday?

No, but imagine they will as it seems to be a good, and profitable seller.

The big question is will they change the format and improve it.
  • Options
    best ask Matt Wright..............
  • Options
    Asked a programme seller last night. He said the £5 handbook is out next Saturday and thereafter the price reverts to last season's £3.
  • Options
    I heard the comms team were all ready to go with one but the board told them not to give so much information away to fans and therefore only the cover will be on sale.
  • Options
    DRF said:

I heard the comms team were all ready to go with one but the board told them not to give so much information away to fans and therefore only the cover will be on sale.

:)

• Options
    DRF said:

As much information as that?!
  • Options

DRF said:

As much information as that?!
    Yes, the entire cover, inside and out will be printed and available to all supporters (for the £5 cover price of course). The board is very happy for fans to have all this information, including pretty pictures to look at. I think the board are probably quite annoyed at the claims that they do not share any information with fans and I for one, would hope that the complaints stop once fans buy their very own cover. I think when everyone sees the person photographed on the front they will be very pleased...
  • Options
    Five quid for a cover? Jiminez must be mental. He might be able to get little Den to fall for his schemes but I demand my 85 pages of adverts, details of who is sponsoring whos pants and a whimisical feature such as an A to Z.
  • Options
    It'll probably just be a book of blank pages.......or a £40m for sale sign.